Page 1 - Reviews - Gerber, VitaGummies for Kids, Lil Brainies, Omega Tri-Blend & DHA, Ages 2+, Lemon, Grape, Strawberry, & Orange, 60 Gummies - iHerb

Posted on May 20, 2022

Notice my toddler has been more cognitive each day with this particular vitamins, he likes the taste and use everyday. Tried many other brands, & this one does justice for my toddler who has Autism. The ingredients and quality amazing has Omega and DHA!! The best and works! We use every single day!!

e8eab9f1-7848-4363-98dc-0520a23c4f5d
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Excellent chewable multivitamin for kids with cherry, grape, strawberry and orange flavors. Free of gluten, artificial flavors and synthetic color. This product has a balanced composition and a high content of vitamins and minerals to support the immunity and health of children. These vitamins are great for supporting the body before and during the cold season. Recommend!

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I have 2 sons. 2 years old and 6 years old. I bought this multivitamins for them. They love it. Nice taste, natural, medium sweetness. Good size. Easy to chew for both. Grear balncd of fish fatty acids and other vitamins. Definitely recommend.

ec070ee1-7d2f-4f4f-ade4-d9c74cd22d86
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Posted on May 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Have started giving Lil Brainies to my son when he was 1,5 years old so perfect for this age with serving 1 gelly a day since kids do require DHA supplements with proven development improvements. These are of good quality with natural ingredients, size is great for kids and even I love the taste.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

My toddler loves these because they are gummy and fun to eat. She really likes the taste and can't wait to have them every day. I like that there is no gelatin in them and I love that they are made by Gerber which is a brand that I gave my girl when she was a baby and I had it when I was a baby so I really trust that it's a good product with good ingredients. They also got shipped in a really nice box labeled as 'perishable' so I included a pic. Really nice to keep the vitamins temperature controlled in case the package might be sitting on your porch for a bit.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

‏Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: ( یا اصدقاء اذا اعجبكم منتج قیموہ صح .. اذا حطيتوا نجمه راح يقطعون المنتج لاتخافون ماراح يرفعون السعر قيموا 5 نجوم عشان يعرفون وش المنتجات المطلوبه ويزيدون كمية انتاجها اضغطوا نعم عشان يرتفع التعليق والكل ينتبه لهذا الخطأ الغير مقصود : (

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I have never experienced these kind of results My kid love it , I usually give 3pcs to my 4 years old and 2pcs to my 2yrs old kids they really like the taste and thought it is just like a flavored gummy. very cool product. I recommend everyone to buy

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good Good good good good

d223fb1c-7c76-41aa-a80e-3c548d9e7f1a