Posted on Apr 7, 2022
I am in love with this product!

I've been always reading that we should use microfiber to dry our hair to reduce frizz. I didn't really think about it until I just bought the bullet and tried it. It's definitely a life changer! How have I gone through years without having one of these? My hair dries faster and there's definitely less frizzing happening.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on May 25, 2022

My hair takes to long to get dry, but this towel’s quality is MAGICAL 😮‍💨 the size is also great even though my hair is very tall.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Excellent, affordable alternative to the other more expensive "special for curly hair" turbans. The quality is good and it drys hairs the way it promise.

Posted on May 9, 2022

The size is big, good for long hair. Keep my hair dry and moisture without getting frizzy. I use it after the shower immediately. The quality of the fabric and the package are good.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Good material- made of microfibre. Absorbs water well. It is easy to secure and the turban doesn't fall off. Very convenient and better for your hair than normal cotton towels.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

If you have curly hair this is a must — my hair dries so quickly, and I’ve noticed my hair is even healthier since using this instead of blow drying.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I like this hair turban. I have medium length full hair. Good quality, I did a wash in wash machine and it's survived it well. I can recommend this product

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I'm afraid I have to say that I'm dissapointed with this hair towel. I read other customers review and decided to buy it. but actually the rubber band is not well located And it pull back the towel whenever I try to bind it and it caused me a headache. so if you are sensitive to pressure or have medium lenght hair or short hair, I think it's better to consider other options

b01d7a2c-cf01-42f7-b851-1facd461ae5e
Posted on May 25, 2022

Does dry my hair quickly but I don’t love that it’s a little difficult to wrap up on your head. It feels awkward to try to plop your hair in it so I think it works better as just a hair drying towel.