Page 1 - Reviews - Heimish, Artless Perfect Cushion with Refill, SPF 50+ PA+++, 23 Natural Beige, 2 - 13 g Each - iHerb

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Good coverage, moisturising, easy application, i am asian with light skin tone- good match tiny bit yellow-ish, comes with a refill which i dont know how to replace but we will get there. Adding before and after WITHOUT ANY POWDER ON so it might look shiny :) thumbs up if this review helped :-)

cca43f27-2566-454c-8c28-6d9a99749fde
ce35dc32-38bf-439b-a8e3-174c1f73e008
06bc745c-2392-476a-ba02-7cca706f1b19
725b59e7-b9ef-4812-8e77-6b7b92508f83
Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I love this cushion, I don't know if it's because it's the first i try, and have no more references, but I love it, the left part of my face is my normal skin, with freckles, and no glow, and the right part is the one with the cushion, you can see the coverage talking about freckles, and the glow it gives to your skin, (NOTE: My room illumination is horrible, it doesn't look that greasy, it looks like juicy and moist skin), I haven't had any trouble with my very dry skin, it even makes me feel hydrated, I love it, you just get your face a fresh look, no eye bags, no very notorious blemishes (it's a bb cushion, You can get more coverage with more product, but I like the natural look), tone is 23, thumbs up if you find it helpful :3

5278d790-a7e5-4284-a3c8-e526cb156c36
Posted on May 5, 2022

I have been searching high and wide for the perfect foundation, and I mean I have spent thousands. This, this is it. I ended my search after finding this amazing product. It’s lightweight coverage, can barely even feel you have makeup on, it covers up postacne spots while matching nicely with my skin and doesn’t dry out my face. You literally only need a small pat or two onto the pad and it gets the job down. Easily blends with skin or makeup. Package comes with two sets, one is to refill. I have literally had people ask if I wear makeup anymore. Color 23 Natural Beige suits for light skin tone.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

THE BEST FOUNDATION EVER! I've been using MAC weightless foundation in shade nw20 and MAC Body and face foundation in N1 and loved it but it quite pricey. This cushion (mine in shade 23) is just magical, it has light-medium coverage but absolutely undetectable, I usually prefer skin-like very natural barely there foundation, but this one is on another level. I have dry skin, so I do need to prepare it before using cushion or it will emphasize every dry area, but if you hydrate your skin well before applying cushion it just perfect

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

Amazing coverage, moisturising and the color match is good (I'm a sand beige / natural beige) and 23 was a perfect match. iherb offers the best pricing than other online beauty stores and this item was sent well packaged and the manufacturing date was new (item is fresh). A little goes a long way (I used four dabs - one on each cheek, forehead then nose chin). The best benefit is it makes your makeup application soooooooo fast and easy (without messy pump or pouting, or having to store away a beauty blender or brush) because it is all self contained. Makeup lasts 6 hours and around 8th hour mark, the oily t-zone will show signs of breaking down but it's easily fixed with a touch up. I'd repurchase this product as long as iherb sells it.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Girls! This product is amazing! I have a pink white skin and this color suits my skin color so much, so i you have a pink skin you can take it, it has a full coverage! Great quality and easy to use, highly recommended!

b5dc1436-07a0-45b9-a0d1-c46a5fe3b2cf
e30ef006-fb7e-43b1-abf1-935e19f5b5db
fd492dea-3d28-453a-9587-6cbe40c3196b
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I like the shade, it suits my skin color, I'm having a fair skin. I have oily skin and it doesn't cause break out. I like the free refill of the cream, but I don't know how to replace it. So far so good, need to retouch like after 6 hrs as I have oily skin.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I bought this because of the high spf. A perfect way to reapply spf through out the day. It also help cover the white cast or shine i have with my primary sunscreen. Plus this makes my skin smooth and even. This is medium coverage, perfect for everyday “no make” look. It also comes in a very pretty packaging, I love carrying it around. Note that this has an extra refill which make buying this convenient and affordable.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Brought with me on my holidays and I’m so so happy To have found a good tinted spf that can hide my spots, protect my skin and doesn’t settle into fine lines!! It’s amazing! I would love if there was a better shade range because I’m fairly tanned ! Will repurchase 100%!!!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I like it so much. It is good, it gets the color of your skin. And it’s easy to use, as it already has a sponge, which is also very pleasant to skin. I also was happy to see it has a refill, so it means, you have double product for one price.)