Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I love the zesty sweet lemon flavor of this toothpaste, which is very rare for toothpastes, so I stocked up on several tubes. It doesn’t foam and lather as much as, say, Colgate pastes, but I feel my teeth squeaky clean all the same. My teeth are also sensitive, so it’s fine for that. The tubes seem to run out quickly though since it takes more to foam up, so perhaps I’ll try to use its smaller size more sparingly.

73c53772-7826-4895-8ec4-a6176ccc3e3a
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

oh my God, this is extremely fantastic, it is the perfect Toth paste for me. it has no strong smell, the smell is gentle but last for so long. it doesn't hurt my teeth, and the sinsitivity disappeared too. it cleans just perfect I ordered it twice and I will order it again

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I typically only use mint toothpaste so I was excited to try a new flavor. The Meyer Lemon + Ginseng was really refreshing to use in the morning first thing. Normally I can only brush after breakfast but with this toothpaste flavor it didn’t bother me at all drinking coffee after. I did experience a little tooth sensitivity. What I really like about this toothpaste is what it doesn’t have. There is no peroxide, fluoride, sls/sulfates, parabans, artificial sweeteners or artificial flavors! The only reason I’m giving it 4 stars is for the tooth sensitivity.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

i love this toothpaste. the lemon flavour is subtle but noticeable. there is also some mint flavor, just right...not too strong, not too weak. after use, mouth is clean and fresh. only downside is price, quite expensive for such a small format. because of the price, it will not be a regular purchase for me, but i really recommend it as treat for yourself or as a gift for someone else.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I was really happy with the taste of this toothpaste. I don't know yet how well it works to whiten my teeth but at least it tastes good.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Love the taste, natural lemon drop flavour. Great for the morning. Just remember to read more about flouride as this is flouride free I only use it in the morning or if I want to feel the fresh taste. Lovely packaging.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

If you like lemon, you will love this toothpaste. Fluoride Free and cleans great. Leaves your mouth fresh and teeth clean! Quality is terrific! Hello is a great company and I used several of their items. All gentle!

Songbird
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I honestly didn’t think I’d be crazy about it but since I love Meyer lemons I thought I’d give it a try and I absolutely love it!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Love this! It looks and tastes like sunshine :) I haven't seen a huge difference in the whiteness of my teeth, but it's a quality toothpaste, just like all "hello" products I've tried.