Page 1 - Reviews - Heritage Store, Lavender Water & Glycerin Soothing Facial Mist, 8 fl oz (240 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This mist comes in a good size and has a whopping 240mls in it's package. The bottle is portable enough to bring around, and it brings calming benefits to your skin during skincare routine. It's okay for sensitive skin as well. I use it after applying my moisturizer, and the lavender scent feels very soothing.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Smells amazing and works great on my skin, this is great for keeping skin clear and clean, glowing the glycerin in it is hydrating! it's not sticky at all perfect skin, the packaging is cute, my skin is retaining more moisture with this, perfect for sensitive skin, the texture feels like a normal skin toning mist with no residue left behind, also pore refining benefits, great skin for any season

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I spray this on my face at night while I have my eye masks on, so the rest of my face doesn’t dry out. Works amazingly well!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

First time use.. My verdict.. very refreshing to my face and relaxing too. I normally use it at bedtime after my shower for a relaxing sleep.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

spray toner with glycerin and lavender water. An excellent way to keep your skin looking young and glowing, soft too. Use it on your face and the back of your hands.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I bought this to spray on my face at night before bed to help with better sleep, because of the lavender in it. I haven't used it enough to claim that it works for sleep, because i usually forget to spray it before bed (haven't developed the habit yet) but I think there's some hope in the bottle. I love the floral waters by this company, always happy with them.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I really liked that it’s rose water with lavender but for me the glycerin makes my skin feels a bit oily afterwards of spraying it

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

bought 3 of them. Trust the brand. Great fragrance and moisturises well. lavender smell is so calming.

3831ba70-a265-4ba4-aca1-ad3d9fec85f4
Posted on Nov 17, 2020

I’ve been using this for months and I love it. I use it on my hair when it gets staticky and on my face whenever the cooler weather dries my skin out. I love the smell of lavender over rose so I’m so happy they have a lavender and glycerin version!

Posted on Oct 31, 2020

I have a dry skin and it gets easily dehydrated if I made a slight mistake of forgetting to put on moisturizer. And also it doesn’t help that I am living in a very hot and dry climate (hello 9% humidity). And this stuff does the job of not only instantly hydrating my skin, but also moisturizes it as if I put on a cream. Also, the scent is so relaxing.