Page 1 - Reviews - Heritage Store, Rosewater & Glycerin, Hydrating Facial Mist, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I have been using face mists for some years now, but this Rosewater&Glycerine face mist is now my favorite one. I start every morning with a hydrating splash of this face mist, and the same after cleaning my face in the evening. This mist has a mild but pleasant smell, and it also lasts for a very long time.

c6d215a9-c32f-4ebd-b3bb-7a443dd5f358
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Love this a Rosewater very much! it is very gentle on the skin and has a delicate scent of rose. I use it in my morning routine as the first step for hydration. it's a great base for the other serums. the splash is gentle like a cloud, and the size of the bottle is quite big. ENJOY YOUR DAY💖

1bc292fc-2c86-4e51-bbab-801f040f68a5
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This is my first time trying rosewater and glycerin. I’ve heard good things about it and was excited to try it (for my scalp). The scent is pretty good (like a water and perfume mix scent). I use this on my hair locs daily to replenish the moisture. You can tell it’s a good quality product that actually uses purified water. The bottle isn’t too bad for the cost, since it’s 2 products in 1. So far I’ve been using it for a few days now and I love it. I haven’t tried it on my face yet, but the benefits look promising.

45bbae43-6184-44ba-b343-86b02db690af
Posted on Aug 19, 2021

This is my favorite thing to give myself a little happy boost with aroma or spray on my clothes before I go out, just in case:) it’s a bit big so I put some in a mini spray bottle to carry in my bag. It’s vegan and free of dyes, and I even used it to make a toner with sone wild flowers here in Japan

b88321b3-7280-484c-9038-63670c43d393
6dd991fb-1b21-401f-a4d8-fe3987dbc646
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Put it in the refrigerator too cool then apply it on your face it will glow your skin and hydrate it very good replacement for Mac fix or any other product , the scent is beautiful and i use it after my skin care routine, the quality is good and the size is enough to use.

a04e8f19-64c5-497c-91aa-7c36cc119238
Posted on May 16, 2022

My friend recommended me this rosewater & glycerin spray - the packaging is pretty good, size is big bottle which is pretty good for the price..I spray this on my face after washing my face in the morning and at night.I included this in my daily regimen, It makes my skin feel so good and refreshing and it's really moisture my skin, Sometimes I apply some rose hip oil while the spray is still wet on my face and it’s the best moisturizer I’ve ever used. It also smells amazing, it’s such a nice scent.really good benefits for the skin, keeps hydrated and glowing ..just love this product 👍🏻👍🏻😍😍😍

ceac7817-4629-41e4-8a61-43bfb38daa81
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Love it as a first step of my after-wash routine, before any serums or moisturizers to give a nice base and plump up my skin. I occasionally spray it even after all moisturizers if I need a moisture boost. Love the large package size however I have the smallest one as well for when I'm out of my home. I even have very sensitive skin and it hasn't caused any irritation. Amazing for winter or all other seasons really. Glycerin works much better for me than hyaluronic acid, even if it feels a bit 'sticky' - that goes away after you put on moisturizer.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Living in the mountains of dry Colorado, I try and use this every day spray it on my face and neck often throughout the day. Love the real rose smell - its not a fake smell, smells just like roses. Its not overpowering in any way and I'm very sensitive to smells. It really helps keep my face hydrated and I think the glycerin helps keep more moisture in.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I love the smell. The size is great too. I've purchased this throughout the years and probably have used up 10 bottles or more. Great pick-me-up during the day or if you want to have a moisture packed toner. The rose scent is really great too. If you are sensitive to smell I would not recommend this though. Can be used in all 4 seasons.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I'm impressed with this product! I have always been curious about rosewater but had never tried it. A few months ago, on a whim, I bought a bottle. I had no idea what to expect. Well it's got a pleasant smell, not over powerful, and it seems a bit just like scented water at first. However, my skin loves it! It soaks in quickly and is really hydrating. I use it as a primer before my moisturizer (one that is mild because I don't like using oily moisturizers on my face). And if my skin ever feels dry during the day I freshen it up with this. It's perfect. I have pretty decent skin but using this has also helped to smooth out my age wrinkles that had started to deepen.