Page 1 - Reviews - Heritage Store, Rosewater, Refreshing Facial Mist, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - iHerb

Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I love that it really has a rose smell unlike some other rose waters with added ingredients. When I use it on my face (which is very sensitive) it helps give me an added glow and does not sting. The only con is that it leaves my hands feeling sticky but I wash them right away so who cares lol also good for moisturizing locs!

758a8d58-96d1-4be8-9ac1-14f922b6ad4f
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

You can use use this mist all over the body. This is completely natural beautiful rose scent. I had no PMS pimple or any other acne before my period. Also I feel always sooo happy when I use this for my face or for my hair. Crush your hands and spray the mist several times, then add a few drops of hyaluronic acid serum and mix. That’s the way I love when I feel dry my skin. Love this forever!

9c4bfed9-0fdc-48dc-8ee7-db9cb1dbf252
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I am in love with this product ,this is my second bottle.this product did miracles to my skin for real.I have an oily prone skin and it did really helped getting ride of my acne too fast.I use it twice day ,in morning and night time.I use a moisturizer after it because it make my skin dry. I am happy with my purchase, and will definitely repurchase again. I do really recommand . Please like if my review was helpful.

bfddc091-6ee6-404a-83d3-0a16f00d2de0
9232c0ce-9dae-4795-abda-6aa3f720e183
649c2bb2-e1b2-4f9b-ab2e-f8048d25a00e
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Good face refresher, at one point I had the idea of using it more and using less of the tap water, in theory, this is a good way to reduce the toxins of the tap water and only use healthy stuff on the face, regardless, it can be used to wash away makeup or even seal in makeup after application! - I hope my review helped you, lovely human :)

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

i think i am on my 4th bottle now & 1 bottle can last me for months, i use it every morning & night (i love the scent, it just refreshes!!!) before any other skincare. it’s super gentle for sensitive skin, no burning feel, my skin is moisturize & it dries down fast, non-sticky. LOVE.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

It’s a really nice product it has a really nice fragrance And you do not have to commit to a big deal packing you can always try it the smaller one and it comes in a really nice bottle. I used it as a toner for my face. The only reason I won’t be buying it again is the fragrance.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I did not want to carry around an 8oz bottle of facial spray so the 2oz is is the perfect sized packaging for me! Plus the spray attachment is amazing, really disperses in a mist. Truly worth the buy even if you find that you dislike the scent of roses. Been using this facial spray and topping it up with the Facial Splash to refresh my skin after a day in air conditioning. Always feel amazing afterward.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Love the event of this Rosewater as my toner. used as a prep before putting on my oil moisturizers. Suits all skin and ages as my toddler also likes me too spray it over her hair . super soft after that. Considered value for money as its quite a big bottle and this item could be used for multi purpose other than face

Posted on May 22, 2022

I use this product for moisturizing my sensitive skin. It has a pleasant rose scent and comes in a travel size bottle with cute packaging I felt like it benefited my skin during the summer season. Overall a nice quality product with a great texture. I would definitely purchase again!

Posted on May 12, 2022

When the weather gets too hot and humid, I like to use this alone after I wash my face in the morning and nothing else. It smells light and rosy, a perfect scent for summer. Pity that it doesn't last. I use this almost every day and the size is just right for me to carry around.