Page 1 - Reviews - Hydrant, Immunity Drink Mix, Elderberry, 12 Pack, 0.33 oz (9.4 g) Each - iHerb

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

The product works great and as promised. The flavour is tasty and I definitely feel more hydrated and less parched. I love that it has both electrolytes and vitamin C in there and it comes in a pack of 12 which is great. High quality stuff, worth a try!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Love this electrolyte! Effective without the added sugars. Tastes delicious and feel really hydrated after. I definitely notice a boost of energy. Great pre or post workout or sauna.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Let's start with the PROS: The elderberry flavor is very good without an aftertaste. My little nephew enjoyed it too after running around at the park even tho you can taste a bit of the sodium. It was definitely sweet enough for me to use half a packet for a 16 oz water bottle. I used this to help me through workouts and it does it job. CONS: Moisture must have gotten into some of the individual packets. They are made out of paper material, which may make it more succeptible to moisture getting in? One was a solid mass which made the packet crack which left powder all over the container in came in. Although the outside of the container was not damaged nor moisture logged! Two other packets were also solidified and no amount of jiggling would break it apart. Which that being said, perhaps its better for me to go for a brand using a loose powder container. It's prob more cost effective that way too. Hope this helps!

nata-mama
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

In winter, I caught a bad cold and suffered from a severe runny nose. The immune drink from Hydrant arrived just in time. I don’t know what helped me more, homeopathic medicines or this remedy, but after a day I was in perfect order. I really liked this drink. And I began to use it very often. The content of trace elements-electrolytes (sodium, potassium, magnesium) in it, as well as several vitamins (A, C, D, B6, B12) + zinc increased my immunity and I never got sick again all winter. I will add that this remedy is quite pleasant in taste, with an attractive color and aroma. It tastes like fruit drink, a pleasant sourness is felt, a little salty, but this is due to electrolytes, these are metal salts. The taste of the drink is dictated by the elderberry and acai included in the juice. Dilute 1 sachet in a glass of water. When diluted, the drink is dark pink in color. The package contains 12 sachets. It is very useful to use it as a preventive measure against colds, and also when you feel that you are starting to get sick. An immune drink definitely helps the body cope with an impending cold. If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thanks! Health to you and your children!

9341018c-be0b-4fd7-9fae-5dcbfe977af4
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Bought an array for more than $100 before, low cost performance

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

tasty! Not the smell of medicine! ! Conveniently packaged!