Page 1 - Reviews - Innisfree, Jeju Cherry Blossom Skin, 6.76 fl oz (200 ml) - iHerb
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Love this toner. Fresh scent and lovely packaging. Good size and it lasts for a couple of months. I use it daily at night. It is gentle and for sensitive skin

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This is a good toner. At first I thought it was a moisturizer but I decided to keep it since it’s a good product for toner. Lighter and feeling cleanse after.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I've been using this product for so long now and I would definitely recommend this product! It makes my skin so even and softer and brighter. The only downside is that it is a bit sticky.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

the texture is so good.When I apply it on my skin I feel so soft and the scent also lovely..I will recommend it to my friend

Posted on Mar 4, 2021

A cute plastic bottle in cherry blossom pink with oat-white cap, the box is printed in soy ink, everything is recyclable and eco- friendly. The toner is watery and in misty white color. With Niacinamide as the third ingredient, no double the toner is very hydrating. It contains fragrance so it might not suitable for sensitive skin. The scent is mild and reminds me of the Japanese sweet and sour dried peaches/plums. I’m in my mid 30s with oily to combination skin. I live in a cool city with average humidity of 30-45% all year round. This toner is very- very- very hydrating for my skin, leaving it plumped and also a bit tacky. Often, I only use it in the late summer and autumn season, with serum and that should be enough to keep the skin moist for 5 hours. The scent is too artificial for my reference, but it dissolves very fast. For the value and size, plus the hydrating characteristics, it leaves me in shock that it delivers better result than what I found in Sephora.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I have used this product before and I like how my skin feels.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I love this toner! It has a very light and very pleasant scent. My skin absorbs it nicely without any sticky feeling.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

smell great qnd leave the skin soft, but packaging not ideal

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This product is great. Great quality and value for money. The size was perfect and package amazing

Posted on Dec 26, 2021