Posted on Apr 29, 2022
Must Have

Innisfree is the best.. this sunscreen quality is superb, it blends into my skin with no white cast, it makes my skin velvety to touch and matte finish. it can be under a foundation as a primer. Ladies abd gentlemen please do not forget to wear your sunblock, you can skip other skin care except high spectrum spf.

4d70ee0d-3874-43c4-87b5-33209ac79f58
69e3275a-3fb2-4b3e-a49b-3acf75125efe
Posted on May 12, 2022

Great affordable sunscreen with SPF50+ protection. I wouldn't recommend it for people with dry skin though, but it would suit normal-oily skin. Leaves your skin with a matte finish, does have a scent but not an issue as it's a pleasant smell, and can be used under makeup!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Tried this on a whim based on positive reviews and I'm totally in love! This is great for people with light skin tones who wants to have a nice brightening and even skin tone effect. Texture is fairly light, easy to spread and doesn't pill with The Inkey List moisturizer that I use. I highly recommend this sunscreen!

Has really nice smell. For me, this SPF looked more like a tint, slightly pink and unfortunately left slight white cast (-1 star for this). It left my skin really velvety and good-looking, perfect as primer, make-up lays perfectly and face stays matte for long period of time. For me it was non-comedogenic only with double cleanse in the evening. Overall, SPF is feeling really well on my skin and small white cast is not a problem, personally I recommend it and I think it’s suitable for all types of skin.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Moisturize well before applying, because it might settle into the dryer areas of your face. I have combo skin and overall this is a pretty decent SPF for my skin type. The downside is that the scent reminds me of old lady perfume. So if you're trapped in a mask all day with it on, good luck mate. I can see it was formulated pretty well to be put under makeup because it leaves a very smooth non greasy finish. Fortunately most sunscreens are the same shade as my skin (lighter than any nc/nw foundations from Mac cosmetics) so it blended in very well. My only issue was the strength of the fragrance that lasted two hours straight behind my mask. I will probably continue to repurchase until I find something better...

Posted on May 29, 2022

I like this brand; it seems pretty solid for summer! My skin is naturally super oily, so I like matte sunscreens. So many of them are way too greasy for me. This is quite drying so might be a good idea to put on moisturizer before using it. It's also not great for reapplying, unfortunately; I like to reapply sunscreen because the effects wear off, but this one builds up and leaves a residue if I do that.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This is amazing sunscreen Usually my face gets so oily and greasy with sunscreens and this one doesn’t do this, you can’t even tell it’s on ! Nice and matte

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

OMG!!! This product is a miracle. My skin is a combination and this product works well on my skin, does not feel oily. just for info: it makes your skin a little white but it absorbs to skin after a while. you can use it under your foundation.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

One of the best sunscreen I have tried so far. It doesnt clogged my pores and it gives me whole day protection from the sun. I am in Dubai so I get a lot of that.

Posted on May 24, 2022

This is a thick sunscreen which offers great coverage, but does not feel oily on the skin. It sits under make-up well. If you don't mind dealing with a thick sunscreen texture which leaves a very slight white cast, I would highly recommend this!