Page 1 - Reviews - Invisibobble, Power, Strong Grip Hair Ring, True Black, 3 Pack - iHerb
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

This is my first purchase of telephone coil hair accessory as i've been doubtful of the ability of the coils to retain it's tightness over long period of stretching. First impression, it is pretty small but the strong grip is comparable to normal rubber hair ties. I'm totally impressed that despite the strong grip, it doesn't tugged on the finer hair near the hairlines (usually I will need to spend extra effort to loosen those areas to prevent my scalp from hurting). I'm not sure how it will fare in the long run or if soaking the loosen coil into a bowl of boiling hot water will "tighten" those coil back. However, I'm definitely impressed.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I cannot believe Iv been sleeping on these. iv tried poor quality ones in the past which was why I was hesitant to get these but so many pro stylists recommended this brand. I love these! They hold my pony fine and I can't even feel the weight like normal hair ties. if your hair is thick and heavy it will slide down over time. Don't pull it out uncoil it one at a time which is what you're supposed to do with any hair tie to avoid breaking your hair. And it quickly goes back to it's normal shape after blowing it with a hair dryer

Posted on May 27, 2022

Best quality for my thick hair, its amazingly holds my pony tail hair tight, no kink. simply love it! bought the rainbow one for my kids too. Great product.

Posted on May 5, 2022

excellent grip. a much stronger version compared to the basic one. i have thick hair and this can hold my hair all day. hope they have more color of this power version.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Hight quality hair ring, my second purchase of this brand.

Posted on May 18, 2022

stays in place and does not loose it's shape easily

Posted on May 10, 2022

I really found this to be good for ponytails and it is not straining on the head at all!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

These work so good to keep my hair back in a tight ponytail!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Much better than the knock-off ones! Holds my very thick hair nicely in two wraps without causing a headache.

Posted on May 22, 2022

These felt durable, quality seemed to be decent. Unfortunately the first one broke within 10 days of me using it, and I didn’t even stretch it out that much. Hopefully the rest of them will last longer..