Posted on Jun 3, 2022
One of my favorites

I cant get enough of of this toner. Its thicker compared to those other really water toners. It feels alot like the Hado Labo Premium Lotion (its actually a toner" both of those a very thick which i love!!!! This one has great ingredients and no matter how messed up my skin barrier is from over exfoliation , this toner never burns and always calms it right down! It last forever too because you need only a small amount.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I use this toner almost daily for about two years already, it's so great. the size of the bottle is actually pretty big and it lasts a very long time. It's a thin gel-water consistency, non scented (you can smell something pleasant but very very weak) and soaks into the skin immediately. I follow with a moisturizer. Gives a real hydrating boost even if the moisturizer is light. In summer when it is really hot I sometimes use just this toner on it's own

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Is not a bad product, consistency is rather serum like, not the thin/runny/watery kind, but does absorbs quite fast on skin. With that said tho, it doesnt feel very moisturising and doesn't feel like is doing all that much for my skin. I might just go ahead and try another toner after I finish this.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I bought it for myself and felt like it's a little too heavy for my combo skin type gave it to my mother and it was love at first sight it's her second bottle

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I tried this toner for the first time and I really like it, it is hydrating, very good for my sensitive skin, love it. The size is pretty big, package ( bottle) comfortable in use. My recommendation!!!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Quality and size are good. Moisturize the skin and very gentle. Can use at any adult age. Benefits the skin. Packaging is good. Good for sensitive skin. Ingredients composition is amazing. I an using this frequency, can smell the flavor smell.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Definitely my favorite serum, along with the Galactomyces and Tea Tree version from Iunik. The viscous consistency makes it a perfect hydrating step; use it in damp skin for extra effectiveness.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I love to use it I like the quality flavor size and the package it is anti age, gentle and the composition is also good. The frequency is a benefit it’s sensitive and moisturizer.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I highly recommend it for dry skin. i dont prefer watery like toners because they do absolutely nothing to my skin. This one has a thick consistency and you can realy feel your skin hydrated. One of the best toners for dry skin.