Page 1 - Reviews - Jack n' Jill, Natural Toothpaste, Strawberry, 1.76 oz (50 g) - iHerb

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

My son is picky when it comes to toothpaste flavors. He really likes this one and the blueberry one! I feel confident allowing him to brush with this knowing he tends to use way more than what’s necessary and I don’t have to worry about him swallowing harmful ingredients.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I was so happy to find this natural toothpaste for my toddler, who tends to swallow more than he spits out. I feel comfortable knowing that he isn't ingesting any yucky ingredients. Also, he loves brushing his teeth on his own, since he got this paste. I highly recommend to parents for your littles!

Posted on May 28, 2022

My daughter’s been using this toopaste for 5 years since she’s got teeth. It’s fluoride free which doesn’t have the cavity protection that our dentist recommends, but this is the only one that she allows in her mouth. She’s not a great with brushing her teeth, sometimes she still drinks milk and goes to sleep without brushing. I’m surprised that she doesn’t have any cavity yet, I’m guessing the toothpaste is doing it’s job even without fluoride.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This toothpaste was perfect for our 8 month-old daughter to use; she likes the taste and it doesn't bother her at all, making brushing time simple and easy for us. We liked the simple ingredients list and felt comfortable using at. Right now because she is so young the size of the tube is perfect and will last a long time.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

It’s a great flavour and not too artificial. My baby loves this a bit too much and wants to actually eat it off the toothbrush… whatever works!! If you’re a parent that understands the struggle of brushing your baby’s teeth, press the thumbs up button!! :)

Posted on May 22, 2022

I really like the consistency and I love that it uses xylitol instead of flouride. The size is smaller than I thought though but you only use very little each time.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

My mother in law is the dentist, so she really liked this toothpaste. She told the she will recommend it. My son likes the taste of this toothpaste, so he likes yo brush his teeth

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Fantastic product! Strawberry is not the most exotic flavour, but kids seem to enjoy it and look forward to brushing their teeth twice a day.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

My kid loves this paste, it has great ingredients and tastes great as well. Bought many flavours and will purchase this again for sure. Size and the packaging is small enough for child small hands. Great quality

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Bought this as well as the Banana toothpaste from Jack n' Jill. Baby enjoys brushing her teeth with the toothpaste, and we have little worries she's ingesting harmful chemicals.