Page 1 - Reviews - JYM Supplement Science, Pre JYM, High-Performance Pre-Workout, Tangerine, 1.65 lbs (750 g) - iHerb

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I used to use C4 pre workout, and I definitely prefer Jym pre workout. I got C4 because I thought it was the best thing I could get on a limited budget, but Jym is actually a much better value for the money you spend. C4 comes in a smaller package and the scoop is much smaller, whereas with Jym preworkout it's a huge scoop and has quite a lot more product. I know the label says it's only 20 servings, but I got 40 servings out of this. I get a good workout and feel energized with just half a scoop, whereas with C4 I had to take a little more than one scoop to feel anything. I also take advantage of coupon codes and sales, so Jym ended up being cheaper per (my idea of) serving than C4. And also TASTE. Jym tastes so much better than my old pre workout. It tastes less artificial and it's not over-the-top sweet. It does have kind of an odd smell though, but it goes away once you mix it with water.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I was a little skeptical at first, so many pre-workout supp's out there right now. Often they are just loaded with caffeine and little else. This is a quality product. Packaging, taste, and dosage are perfect. I am a lifter and this has everything I am looking for in a pre-work out plus caffeine. I get a pump, and creatine for recovery. Please don't change the formula. I get results and I am more efficient when using it. The benefits are odvious. I often find something that works and not long after it is hard to find or it is updated and different. If you are a lifter this is the best I have found and I have tried a lot of brands. Great job guys.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Second time taking these product so far so good. The crashed not as bad still able to control. Overall product is good and the price here is really affordable. 👍💪.

ff71024f-c2a0-4ef3-b384-c890ed0748fd
Posted on Jul 22, 2021

Can feel the difference after using this pre workout, used many other brands but by far this is the best among them. Re-ordered again today

81fa23ba-0c4a-463e-8c7d-a1f12c97a7b1
17fe2781-d15f-4136-b620-82ee957289bc
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I've used a lot of different ones and Pre-Jym still has the best results and value. I have never developed a tolerance to it, despite taking it most days. The feeling it gives you is one where you want to destroy your workout, but you don't feel jittery or uncontrolled and I normally only take half the recommended serving size (6'5" 220lbs). You have incredible focus, pump, and increased performance. I also notice that it increases blood flow, eliminating the yawns I often get during my workout without taking Pre-Jym. There are no proprietary blends, with all ingredients listed in their actual amounts right there for you to read, just like it should be.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Best prework out I've ever had no joke I've tried quite a few too this one I feel like I get the best results and best rush of energy

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Jym Preworkout gives you the energy and motivation you need to get to the gym (the other gym/Jym). it includes vasodilators and BCAAs and I start every day with it. It gives you the chance to get going!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

this pre-workout has got everything in it that I need to get me to the gym in the morning and allows me to pump harder and more and The Taste is great

Ismar36
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

No pre-workout supplement compares to this one. Amazing pre workout quality ingredients, taste is better than most juices, best composition on market, package is good. You will put some size if you take this one.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Am new to this pre-workout. Tried with half scoop dosage already can feel the power & efficiency. But I personally doesn't like the taste though... It smells & tastes weird to me.