Posted on Dec 23, 2021
Good

Cleans gently and leaves skin moisturized

Auto-translated from Russian

About the same shower gel was already on sale from the brand, it was my favorite, I really love the coniferous forest smells, then it was taken off the market. I am very glad that a similar shower gel has appeared on the site again! It is so pleasant to use it, it washes perfectly, foams well, washes off without a film, does not dry out and gives soft, clean and fresh skin. All this already gives a calming anti-stress effect)))) Aromatherapy right in the shower, as if you were in the forest! Sleep very well afterwards! Contains nourishing olive oil antioxidants, hemp oil, aloe and vitamin E, anti-aging cedarwood, bergamot and rhodiola extracts and soothing ashwagandha, allantoin and magnesium.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked everything about the product, except for the smell. The gel is soft, foams well and cleanses without drying the skin. I took it according to the recommendations because of the smell, but the smell is incomprehensible, barely perceptible and disappears after a minute.