Page 1 - Reviews - Lakanto, Monkfruit Sweetened Chocolate Syrup, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

My husband is on a special diet for his cancer and he sure did miss his sweets - especially chocolate milk which was a favorite of his. But now with a little of this in his oatmilk he can enjoy chocolate again! He likes it very much, there are no off-flavors or bitter after taste that some products have either! I am anxious to try it in some recipes for him now too!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I love adding this syrup to plain unsweetened almond milk to make some tasty chocolate milk. I've also used this on keto ice cream and other sugar free desserts. Worth the money and great flavor!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I absolutely LOVE this!! I haven't had it as a hot drink, but over ice cream it has a very delicious chocolaty taste, without an after taste. just be sure to shake the bottle very well! 100% would purchase again!

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Too bad it’s not usually available. I really like the taste it doesn’t have any bad aftertaste and it’s not too sweet it’s perfectly balanced for me. I like to put it in my protein shake

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

The taste is good but the consistency is much runnier than your typical syrup. Make sure you shake it well before use otherwise you’ll get light brown syrup at the start. Also note that the protective film Under the lid isn’t great so Expect some spillage.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

It tast like hershey's chocolate syrup but more liquid

1142642e-f95a-4b0b-b3dc-a133d57ba656
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Very thin, could be little more flavorful and a bit of an aftertaste. Not bad but I've had much better. Works best where you would use a thinner syrup like drinks, over ice cream.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Lakanto sugar-free Chocolate Syrup originates from premium cocoa extracted from some of the world's finest cocoa beans. We blend in the perfect amount of Lakanto sugar-free, non-GMO Monkfruit Sweetener, for a deliciously balanced syrup to top your favorite desserts and fruits. Low in carbs and high in satisfaction!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I wish we could get this sort of syrup here. Very nice on ice cream

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Same as hershey's syrup taste, but its more liquid