Maituavit
Posted on Mar 1, 2022
Excellent oil to mix up with your daily moisturizer !

High-quality oil in such a big size for such a good price! This oil is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to mix with any moisturizer to gain more benefits for the skin. Good for even oily and even sensitive skin. No essential oil so you don't worry about irritation. Like its natural sea buckthorn oil scent.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

This oil is one of the oils that helped me get rid of rosacea about five years ago and without a doubt the most effective and beneficial of all the oils I used back then. The rosacea is gone but my skin remains sensitive with occasional redness on my forehead (probably hair conditioner) and I'm soon to be 50 so I bought it now to improve the overall health and appearance of my skin since it’s extremely rich in vitamin C and E., omega fatty acids, minerals and antioxidants. I use it at night instead of moisturizer and its orange color stays on the face but disappears completely by morning. Although my skin care routine includes much pampering and more pleasant products to use, sea buckthorn oil (along with rosehip) does the job better than 3-4 products together.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I usually mix this with my facial oil and use it on my face. It helps moisturize my skin, make my skin radiant, and also reduce my wrinkles. The scent is very neutral.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Sea buckthorn oil has so many healing benefits. One of the best oil for burns and reducing scarring. I use it mainly for acne scars.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Natural oils are the best, this one is rich and nutritious, but beware of the color! It’s orange so don’t spill it on your clothes by mistake.

Posted on Oct 23, 2020

Good quality product! The color is orange and the smell is kind of nuts. I particularly like the smell, but it is something individual. I use this oil mixed with other oils in my moisturizer, so it dilutes the color and becomes light yellow and does not stain the pillowcase. If you use this pure oil your skin will turn orange. Protect your pillowcase with a dark towel so as not to stain orange.

9bb08c7c-9a1c-4147-ab87-392ad816a940
44ce4346-6d4a-47c2-a811-2edc664962cb
Posted on Jun 7, 2021

I got oily skin, and this is my first time to try face oil, zero sticky feeling at all and its good to use at final stage which lock up all cream easence apply before. Whereas the colour is strong and a bit scarey after apply. The oil is light sensative, recommend use at night and sunscreen apply at day time after use

5f32d0d2-e26c-4106-9459-92f5ad16988e
Posted on Jul 2, 2021

It's an excellent addition to my PM skin care routine. It's moisturizing, heeling my skin like never before. It's concentrated so I dilute it with rosehip seed oil, a well-suited combination of oils for my skin. The only irritating part is its deep yellow-orange colour that stained my pillow cases and clothes.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I love this product,I use it every morning on my face, it's a light scent