Page 1 - Reviews - Life-flo, Pure Magnesium Flakes, 1.65 lb (26.4 oz) - iHerb

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

i recently just read about how important magnesium is for the body and how low it is in most people's bodies. i used it twice now and i really like it. they feel like soft glass but they dissolve quick, also the size is really good too. i recommend it.

eb3c64a2-ee92-4768-bd6b-e3c74a7fb376
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Wow, this was my first time using magnesium flakes instead of the salt form of magnesium, like the common epsom salt. The flake pieces are incredible-like smooth, not sharp, pieces of beach glass, and they are fun to put into the bath for a relaxing experience. The crystals dissolve well, and make me feel so rejuvenated and clean! A great detox bath recipe is equal parts magnesium flakes and baking soda. Please vote for this review as helpful, if it helped you in any way. Thanks and live in happy health!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I use these flakes to make my own magnesium oil. Bring 1/2 cup of distilled water to a boil, add 1/2 cup of magnesium flakes, stir and let the flakes dissolve, let the mixture cool, pour into a spray bottle and use once daily on your body. Like if this was helpful!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Since I started to weight train 5 times a week I need a little support with regeneration and a muscle pain relief. And this product does the trick!! I add to hot water bath about one small cup of the flakes and enjoy a relaxing experience for 15-20 minutes. Also, it was recommended to me by my yoga teacher/physiotherapist to do so before stretching!! Please click like for my review🌹

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I use this product for foot bath every evening before bed. This is the best way to obtain magnesium. Oral magnesium's bioavailability is quite low and some people may experience stomach upset. It was recommended by my doc to get magnesium through the skin. This is a good quality magnesium cholide. I put two full tablespoons into about 2 litres of warm water for foot bath and soak for 20 to 30 minutes. I sleep well and sometimes fell asleep while soaking. I highly recommend this product to those who need to supplement magnesium. I has no scent and the package is strong.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

The first time I tried it, I felt meh about it. I don’t see any difference. However, I had foot pain yesterday. Like really serious pain as I stand alot lately. I tried again at night. Today morning, I was surprise the pain is gone! Definitely I recommend this to literally anyone.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I love it a lot. I use it in my bath. It really make you relaxing and relieve all the pain. Best for after work day or gym day I really recommend it. It has nice gentle light smell. The flakes are so beautiful and amazing they look like ice crystals

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Used this in a bath and felt so relaxed after. I like the size of the bottle, but would prefer if they had like a measuring spoon or cup to help me measure how much i'm adding to the bath. It would be great if they could add a little scent to it.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Easy to use, generously sized package. The flakes are composed of magnesium chloride which is the most effective form of magnesium to use in soaks, standard Epsom salts have a less bioavailable form of magnesium so offer less benefits. These are high quality flakes that are excellent for use with muscle aches. These were recommended to me by my masseuse and I am very happy with them.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Love this stuff. I take frequent baths (especially in the winter, when I avoid water outdoors). After using this brand of Magnesium, I won't be switching back to any other I've ever used. Comes highly recommended. I would also suggest you use it to make your own magnesium spray.