NOK

great product!

Posted by Reviewer3169971 on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product healed my damaged stomach lining (gastritis)almost immediately--when nothing else worked. An enhanced sense of general well-being and vitality are also benefits. Mostly likely this is because aloe vera is packed with nutrients and beneficial digestive enzymes. A great daily tonic for anyone, but especially those with digestive issues.

Miraculous stuff, possibly in combination with......

Posted by Reviewer1172795 on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you suffer from acid reflux, seasonal allergies, a stomach ulcer and are sensitive to odors and motion to the point of dizzyness like I have been for all to many years please do yourself a favor and read on. I use a combination of this product with Kyodophilus, acid ease and DGL licorice. No more nexium and nasalcort. I attributed the dizzyness to candida I took these products in an effort to combat all of the above symptoms and must now say WOW. I first started using them all about a year ago and wanted to wait before posting a review. Acid reflux does terrible damage to the gastro intestinal tract and imbalances in stomach flora are responsible for so many ailments its incredible. Mention such products to a doctor and they respectfully look at you like your nuts. I may be overdoing it but........its working for now. Be well.

Outstanding Stomach Ailment Remedy

Posted by Reviewer1890825 on Apr 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has done more for my stomach reflux and acid problem than Pepsid, Zantac, or Nexium. Without this Herbal formula I would need to work further with a medical doctor to determine an alternative to hold my chronic stomach issues in abeyance. Please continue to sell this product.

Instant relief

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've just bought another bottle. The gel doesn't taste too good, but it really helps and that's what's important to me! Helps relief nausea and stomach pain instantly! Thank you, iHerb! ;)

Ahh.....Stomach Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1896379 on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ever since menopause (I'm 55 years of age) weird things seem to happen to my body....The latest being stomach upset and being BLOATED. I also think I may have intestinal uclers because salads always seem to bother me, and they always have....Maybe it's a little IBS. I've done gallbladder cleanses, so I know my gallbladder if fine. So-o-o I thought I'd try this product. Wow!!! Now I can eat salads without any trouble and things are starting to settle down. I'm going to keep using this and see if I get total relief...I definitely feel better, and if I miss a day of using this I notice a big difference. Great price and I love IHerb! :>)

Lily of the Desert Herbal Stomach Formula

Posted by Reviewer2733730 on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A few years ago I was diagnosed with the beginnings of an ulcer by the doctor after a colonoscopy. My stomach hurt at times, especially after eating certain foods. I immediately began using the Lily of the Desert Herbal Stomach Formula and have been symptom free ever since. I recommend this formula for anyone who has stomach ulcers and who does not want to use pharmaceutical drugs to treat it.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i recently went on vacation and did not leave home without this. it is fabulous! it is great for upset stomach, burning stomach, indigestion, constipation -- just great for the digestive system. i highly recommend it. i usually do not drink it straight; add a little bit of water and it should work great! nice taste, too. much better taste than regular aloe vera gel drinks. definitely recommend!

Actually Works ! HIGHLY Recommend !

Posted by healthysupplements on Sep 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried all kinds of supplements over the years to try to heal my digestive tract from long term seizure meds, and none of them helped me, so I was skeptical about trying this one when my Doctor recommended it for constipation and other issues.like having blood and food in the stool. I believe I may have low stomach acid as well, and this seems to help with that, too. The blood in the stool has stopped completely, my appetite is better, and I'm much more regular than before starting the product. It also helps with Nausea, too. I also take Thorne Research GI encaps with it to enhance and get the DGL licorice that is not in this product. PS - It has also helped others that I have recommended this product to. I'd say that's proof it really does work.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1198980 on Jan 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! Help put all my IBS symptoms at ease! I have IBS with constipation and this along with carlson's cod liver oil has helped me tremendously! I just ordered 2 more bottles!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3094681 on Feb 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't even think about taking my stomach meds for reflux, before meals, anymore since using this product. As long as I take it at least once a day, I'm good. Helps with elimination too, if your prone to constipation.