Page 1 - Reviews - Live Clean, Moisturizing Conditioner, Coconut Milk, 12 fl oz (355 ml) - iHerb
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I loved this conditioner as well. The conditioner was my favorite of the two. This product detangled incredibly well and I only needed a little bit for my whole head. I've been working on getting my hair more naturally wavy and I felt comfortable letting it dry after using these products, knowing it would look healthy. I can see the results and it's easily noticeable how much healthier my hair feels. These products compare to other brands price wise and I feel are a great value. Knowing they are mostly plant based is just the icing on the cake. I really like it! I wash my hair every day because of my work, and sometimes my ends stay so dry. But since I started to use this, I can feel my hair moisturized and shiny. Oh, and it smells amazing!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Leaves my hair very soft and easy to brush and it's a very thick product so only a little bit gets all my hair and it lasts a long time. It's gentle in my scalp and it's the only product I have found that does not give me eczema.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

It is one of my favourite conditioners. Similar to Live Clean fresh water conditioner, It always works well with the coconut shampoo on my hair. I also like the coconut smell. I definitely will but it again!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I really like this hair conditioner and order a lot from it, I also ordered the whole series to try! All types of shampoo and conditioner and liquid soaps, they are great !! And the smells are very good. Very good quality and the cheapest prices in these categories.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

The scent is wonderful, the feel is creamy but washes off well, the ingredients are quite good and mostly natural seems like and we use it for shampoo and body soap since they are the same ingredients in any case.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Nice match for the shampoo, not great for dry hair but works nicely for fine hair. Great for those with allergies. Lightly scented, rinses well, suggest leaving it in longer than recommend Ed.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This conditioner is moisturising although for best results, wash with shampoo before that too! The smell is also not too perfumed which is great especially if you are particular with strong smelling products.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

A staple in my home. I love the coconut smell (smells slightly similar to herbal essences blue conditioner) and makes my coarse indian hair very soft.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

EXCELLNT SHAMPOO MY HUSBANDS HAIR HAS IMPROVED 100 PERCENT WITH THIS CONDITIONER!!He is 60 hair was crunchy now it is not!!!!Size 12 oze last a long time.60 years old It really works!!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

It's got a wonderful scent and is very rich in moisture. Smaller bottle than I'd thought it would be though, but the price point is great for an eco-friendly and clean product. Definitely will be getting more in the future!