bintsule
Posted on Jan 6, 2022
Pure, Potent and Gentle Chamomile Toner

For someone who prefers fewer ingredients in their cosmetics, this is the best toner. It's equally good DIY mixing. It has potent pure chamomile extraction. It's wonderful! I will order this again. Though it's big and will last longer, hopefully, it's available when I run out.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I find this toner an excellent choice for my sensitive skin on my face. I use this toner after each wash to keep my face feeling clean and looking bright, with no irritation. It is packaged well, easy to use and affordable. I recommend this toner to anyone looking for a reasonably priced product that works wonders for Sensitive Skin.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I live in very hot area. It makes my skin cool down. I mix this toner with Jojoba oil to make my skin wall strong. It definitely works great!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I definitely prefer some fragrance in my cosmetics. Honestly, I had a feeling that I was using just regular water, didn’t see that much of the difference or effect. I won’t purchase it again.

Posted on May 26, 2022

great for calming my skin takes redness away. smells light.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Lightweight, hydrating, watery toner, great for hot days for all skin types.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Standard toner with minimal ingredients. I just use it to hydrate my skin before applying other products. Unsure if worth the price..

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

just got this product and didn’t try yet, will see how it works and update later.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

Soothing toner for sensitive and dry skin, moisturizes, does not leave a sticky feeling, I use it with a spray bottle and sometimes I put it in the fridge for a little while to refresh the skin.

86f49511-7b74-48e6-8acb-fa9c81674ee9
7c2b1493-e308-462f-b4a0-2c30a6114060
29a9cd27-55a9-4716-9322-37e66b8a29df
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I don't have sensitive skin, but it seems to be kind to my skin, so I bought it. It was odorless and there was no irritation when putting it on cotton, and it was refreshing. I think it's suitable for people with sensitive skin, but I wanted a scent even a little.