Posted on May 24, 2022

I had read on one of my mountain bike forums about what this could do while out on the trail. I was a bit apprehensive as I normally don't take recommendations from people I don't know at all. I purchased these and began taking daily. I can honestly say l-arginine has increased my blood flow and oxygen levels I am assuming to my arteries and blood vessels opening up more. I am 53yrs old and taking these make me feel as though I am 25yrs old again on my mountain bike. I don't get as fatigued early and also, it actually enhances my riding endurance and abilities The quality is great , the size of the tablet is also good as well as the package very recommended!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Posted on May 16, 2022

I'm having plastic surgery. I've learned that L-Arginine will help me with my recovery. I hope that it is effective.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

This is one of the most important amino acids that is very important for everyone, whether you are exercising or not.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I use this post-cardio for the best muscle protein synthesis result - so far no complaints.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Good product with very affordable price

Posted on May 9, 2022

Good impact on long run

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Good

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

the inclusion of amino acids in the diet can lower the level of systolic and diastolic pressure. This feature is due to the fact that nitric oxide, the production of which increases as a result of the consumption of arginine, provides relaxation of cells in the blood vessels and, as a result, normalizes blood pressure.

0edaad0e-f3c2-4055-be3c-5431546e67ac