Click for CODE
Posted on Dec 4, 2021
Innovative product 👍🏻I would repurchase.

Comes as a pair of gloves with moisturizing liquid sealed within. Dotted lines to tear apart and you basically get two open gloves to put your hands in with peel-off stick tape attached so you can close them off at the wrists. Liquid inside is sufficient to cover your hands & then some. I left it on for the length of a movie, rinsed off and woke up to VISIBLY moisturized hands the next day! *Note! You must separate the thin fabric layers inside the gloves!!

cca2b3b2-1a35-4d87-a5da-8d964c30b305
9125258c-0940-48c5-92ba-1de48f9f72e6
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I love foot and hand mask, and I have tried several brands that are sold in iherb. This is one of my favourite ones, because it comes with a sort of sticker so you can wrap it around your wrist, and it is very moist within. The price is great as well, this is on my recurrent purchases here and I would definitely recommend to buy not only the hand one, but also the kit for your feet.

This mask is amazingly good! I cannot wait to try it later on during winter as now my skin is not that dry. However, while I tried it right now (instead of advised time I left it on for 3 hours - simply fell asleep) it made my hands soft and smooth. Honestly, I don't recall the same effect from any kind of hand cream. Most important point is that effect does not disappear after you wash your hands which oftenly happens with creams and also lasts for around 2 days (this is conditional). Will stock this up for winter months for sure!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I got this because I was going to be nursing at an outbreak facility during covid and my hands were suffering. It was a good size for my hands I’m on the taller side of average and have slightly large hands so it was good that there’s a Velcro strap thing to tighten the wrists. It felt nice and cool like a slime consistency. It felt nice and refreshing for my hands and I didn’t smell anything when I was using it. After when the gloves were removed it just smelt like a generic moisturiser.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I’ve been living weights and doing house chores without wearing gloves so my hands got calluses and not properly moisturized. I got these hand masks and accidentally let them stay on for about an hour the first time I tried. I fell asleep! I took them off, massaged the remaining liquid on my hands and after drying, it was amazing how soft my hands have become. I’ll be using these every week until I get my desired softness then I’ll cut back.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The idea of gloves full of product is genius, I do love it, but I’m not convinced that one use will do miracles. I am 44 and like to treat my hands. This mask is ok, it’s an amazing moisturizer but a few minutes after the application, skin gets back to what is was before the mask. For real results, one should do this mask more often.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Used it for a couple of hours it’s amazing and benefits the feet but maybe feet need some time after without socks to be refreshed and breathed out the packaging is simple plastic and thr composition is creamy a bit routinely used once per week for relaxed hands frequently

Posted on May 11, 2022

It was fun to use it. I left them overnight and on top i wear winter gloves. In the morning indeed my hands were smoother, but if you have really dry hands because of exogenous factors (very regularly use of anticeptics, soaps etc), the effect can't last for more than a day. It is good if you buy a lot to do every other day or if you had dry hands (ex. cause of cold weather) and now that we have spring/summer, using these they will help getting better sooner. P.S. It closes really well and the package contains 1 pair (2 gloves).

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

After this mask, the hands look so soft and young, very moisturized and nourished. recommend. Well thought out, mask in glove. Easy to use. Your hands will thank you! Not smell.

chomsss
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Smell is mild, good skin care for hand, great quality, it's really refreshing and relaxing for hands, feels smooth after. Overall it's really a great hand care mask! Reccommended!