4.2
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This stuff is amazing. I use it to keep my lungs clear and control my asthma. I never want to be without this remedy. I cut the tablet into quarters and use only one tiny piece per dose. Suggested it to a friend who had post pneumonia symptoms and it helped her a lot. Another friend had the "unspeakable" and it helped her a ton and kept her out of the hospital. Don't let the name of the remedy fool you; I use it for lungs ( ALL lung conditions) as well as sinuses. It is seriously good stuff. I am an herbalist (and have my favorites for the "unspeakable") but this is the remedy I have been telling everyone about!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I use other supplements to help with post nasal drip relief when I'm congested I don't see much of an improvement I wish I felt more considering the price id take it consistently more than one time then forget like me lol it's great quality tho not sure about ingredients but look into that

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I order this product for my grandma. she is in love with it in her opinion it works better than any other over the counter mucas relief

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This product works incredibly well fully relieving my bothersome mucus symptoms. I like that it is easy to take and does not interfere with any medications I take.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This is great for mucusy coughs in my 4 year old toddler. I give this when I hear the beginnings of phlegm in her throat and it always stops/ lessens the severity of the cough. Will repurchase again

Posted on May 12, 2021

Even after I recovered from Covid, I suffered from mucus buildup+ coughing every morning. One or two of the pills wipe out the symptoms in 5 mins or so. Another great natural product I recommend for coughing is Ricola Natural Honey drops. To me the honey version seems to work much better than the original version.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

My mum uses this for the occasional mucus buildup in her throat and it helps greatly. Good product to keep on hand!

I keep a bottle of these on my bedside cabinet for the times that coughing caused by post-nasal drip causes sleep disturbance.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

works really good😃 helped ease my phlegm and throat issues

Posted on May 24, 2022

Excellent product, you can feel the results even from the first day.