Page 1 - Reviews - MegaFood, Daily C-Protect, Nutrient Booster Powder, Unsweetened, 2.25 oz (63.9 g) - iHerb

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I really like the ingredients in this product. This vitamin C supplement is completely natural, no synthetic man-made ingredients, It's a source of vitamin C as nature intended. Made from organic whole fruits with h high vitamin c content, without the fructose. Plus immune supporting herbs. Tastes fresh and natural. I have been using it for a couple of weeks and feeling great.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Made from natural food sources! so i know my body is absorbing the nutrients, unlike many artificial products on the market

Posted on May 18, 2022

I have been using this for a very long time. I mix it with my workout drink .Good taste

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

valuable size and good quality with best dosage form and the ingredient is perfect

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Working. As are all the products of this brand that I have bought. Thanks in advance for 👍!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

My fourth purchase, for my son, doing great job, no cold no flu , immune system so far so good !

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

Daily C-Protect from Mega Food nowadays contains synthetic ascorbic acid. I prefer whole food vitamin C from camu camu berry, acerola cherry, amla berry, blueberry, raspberry, rose hips fruit, lemon, orange and so forth. Natural vitamin C in vegetables and fruits comes in a whole complex of important nutrients. That is much more health bringing than the ascorbic acid molecule. On the other hand Mega Food have added some vegetables, berries and so forth to this procuct. Mega Food should inform its customers about how many percent of the vitamin C contents in this product that comes from ascorbic acid.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Very important to supplement with vit C, especially during covid or if you low in iron. I don't believe in synthetic vitamins as they are foreign to your body. So what a better way than supplement with vitamin C from food. However it doesn't dissolve very well, you are left with a bit of powder at the bottom of the glass. But I don't mind, I just take a spoon and swallow it on its own.

Posted on May 16, 2020

This is my go-to natural remedy when my sinus allergies are at their worst. The best part is that it will start working within 10 minutes. I don’t travel without it. It’s not great tasting and I would describe it like what the outside of an orange tastes like but it works for me! I add it to my green tea in the morning and have gotten used to it.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022