Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is such a nice moisturizing mask. I thought the potato flavour was weird, but I decided to give it a try. Well, it certainly doesn't smell like a potato. It has such a pleasant, relaxing and clean scent. Great quality. I like how refreshed my skin feels afterwards. I have sensative skin and it was very gentle.

e60e436d-4402-41d0-b7fb-281abd4153f9
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

My mom loves these masks. Excellent composition, pleasant aroma, my mother likes them very much, she is satisfied. Good quality, easy to use. They are suitable for sensitive skin, they moisturize. I got a bargain, from a promotion. I recommend.

Posted on May 8, 2022

The substance of the mask is creamy and feels like a lotion. The mask sheet is so thin and comfortable and clings perfectly to the face. The effect from this mask is only positive one. The amount of substance for one mask is absolutely perfect and enough to cover your face and neck.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is a great sheet mask. I’ll definitely going to buy this again. It has a creamy texture and very brightening and hydrating. It’s better than many expensive sheet masks I tried. I love naisture sheet masks and this mask is similar to them in terms of results but the texture is like a creamy essence. Definitely going to buy them again.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I liked the mask very much, excellent hydration, does not leave a film on the face or stickiness.  The skin is smooth, it glows after

36ff3ecc-11f1-480c-ac62-6342fbb2ea4b
OlgaGerts
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Great value for the price! So thin and comfortable on the skin they beat some very pricy masks out there. Does not do any miracles but moisturize. Aloe and Green Tea are my favs.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This mask is an interesting try - smells like real raw potato. Skin is noticeably hydrated and firm immediately after use, might need to top the effect with thicker cream as mask consistency is very liquid.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I love sheet masks .. this one I bought it helps to make the skin radiant and soothe the sensitive skin which it does.. overall nice way to pamper your self.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

although the rest of the sheet masks in this line are great, this one... not so much. the idea of a potato mask intrigued me, so I chose to give it a shot. it does its job, and it does it well, but those 15-20 minutes of sitting there with this mask were not calming and relaxing. since it's made out of potato, the liquid itself has a white-ish colour and is very thick. it feels heavy and weird. it does the job incredibly, but when I use sheet masks, a part of it is the relaxation. you don't get it with this one.