Posted on Apr 17, 2022
Gentle but efficient

This was a nice surprise, I previously tried their other Vita C product (Spot Correcting & Firming Ampoule) which was amazing so I expected this to be similar and it is but the other one seems a bit stronger in terms of effect on your skin. This one is very gentle so perfect for those who don't have much experience with vitamin C products or have sensitive skin, there's also no fragrance. The effect the next morning is quite visible (fresh, healthy and rested looking skin but then again don't expect miracles if your skin has visible issues - it'll take a while for visible effects in that case). The packaging is tiny but convenient and a little goes a long way. Didn't cause any break outs or dry patches, doesn't tingle after appyling. Keep in mind that texture is very runny (basically water like) so some precaution when applying is needed or you're going to lose some of the product in the sink/on the floor. All in all a great product with great ingredients for pretty much any skin type.

I really liked the product, the skin is soft and gentle to the touch. Used in the morning or at night, fixing the cream. The consistency of a liquid that smells almost nothing. At first you can smell the citrus aroma, but it quickly disappears. After a few minutes, the skin tingles slightly, I understand that it works vitamin C. No scent.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

iherb offers a very good selection of Korean products and guarantees quality! Extremely high quality and functional product. I am very happy with my purchase. I use it daily with great pleasure and I am satisfied with the results. I am glad that there is such a large and secure platform as this site where I can easily provide a variety of products for my health and beauty.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Since the ampoule is pretty small (only 15 ml), it ran out pretty fast. I have a couple stubborn pigmentation marks & didn’t notice any changes in the few weeks of usage, but overall my complexion looked good. The small size made it very good to pack on a trip, and the airless plastic pump is easy to use & preserves the product longer.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Seems too small but it's a great product. I already used 1 bottle, not sticky or oily, very light and not oppressive scent, has lightened some of my dark acne marks.

340833fb-938c-4c83-bc29-2d62c5af3cae
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

The first impression was that I was satisfied with the moisture lasting for a long time.There was no objection to the scent. However, since I haven't used it for a long time, the whitening function seems to need more time.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I’ve tried several vitamin C serums for my discolouration and pigmentation,and this one really changed the game! I thought vitamin C is not for me and I need something like retinol+acids but not yet! Two weeks daily use and the result is visible! Great!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

It is easy to use and it's not oily. I spray it only once and apply all over my face. Not much of a scent though. Overall, nice. I like it.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This serum was so good high quality,size is disappointing because 15g its very less,it got the true form vitamin c benefits that it helps get rid of dark spots,it brightening ingredients ,it us easy to use,the packaging is very good quality.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I have tried vitamin c serum from missha , it helped me also , but this one was great for my acne scars ,, as I have acne prone skin.