Page 1 - Reviews - Mizon, Good Night White Sleeping Beauty Mask, 2.7 fl oz (80 ml) - iHerb
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I've already purchased this before and I've loved it this is the first time buying it here and I love the texture it's so nice it definitely moisturizing enough for evening if you have dry skin I think I have combination skin and it's great for lightning hyperpigmentation you have to use it really regularly but it really does work it's my holy Grail whitening cream because this is the only thing that's ever worked for me!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I wasn't going to review this anymore as I thought it was already discontinued! I'm so glad it's back! This is a great product. It can be drying if you just use it on its own at night, but if you use it on top of your favourite moisturizer and as a last step to your night routine, you'll wake up with brighter, glowing, soft skin in the morning! it's so worth it.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I love how brightening this mask is oh my gosh. I am honestly obsessed with brightening products and I always wake up glowing and radiant the next day after using this product. not super moisturizing but I love the brightening effects so I will continue to repurchase. I've been using daily for a month and not wven halfway through my jar

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

i am addicted for Mizon Brand all they products are very well.. i use this sleeping Mask for the second Time and it works with me 🥰

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

The scent is amazing and it makes my skin feel really soft in the morning after use. Overall, it is definitly good quality for the price and I am very happy with it. I would purchase this again.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I've been using this for a few nights & have been waking up with smooth, soft skin. I have pretty sensitive, rosacea-prone skin & this has not been irritating in any way As for brightening: I don't have dramatic hyperpigmentation, just some darkness around the corners of my mouth from smoking. I don't think there is any dramatic brightening effect from my use so far; my problem areas look comparable to before. Regardless, great texture & size for the price; I usually love Mizon for quality products, esp because they are cruelty free

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This product has a light scent, and I bought this to use with my Skin Inc LED device, and is quite moisturising. The cream looks thick and after I leave it on my face, it didn't irritates my face.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Very pleasant colour and nice packaging. The size is quite substantial, will be fine for sensitive skin, nice kind of cooling scent. I use it once in 2 weeks, because I have other masks. Not sure I will go for more.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I actually had a really good experience with this sleeping mask the first time I used it. This was actually the first sleeping mask I used because back at the time, sleeping masks were quite expensive for me and this has always been an affordable one. It works great for evening out my skin tone/blemishes which is why I like using it so much. The only downside is that it has alcohol so I cannot use it for too long because it dries up my skin. I didn’t know this until I recently look up the ingredients after buying it again after a long time. I will continue using the mask until it runs out because of its performance but I won’t buy it again.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

not sure what I think of it. if you tend towards dry skin it's not nourishing enough. I guess it would be good for the summer