Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I'm celiac and really aware that no suplement can make me eat gluten without any consequences. So if you're looking for something extraordinary that will "heal" you from celiac disease, that's not it. Despite of that, once in a while you end up exposed to some cross-contamination and this product ir great relieving the consequences of that. It really helps your digestion of gluten and also dairy. I always have it in home, for that types of cases. It it an awesome product! But again, this doesn't allow you to eat gluten if you are celiac! Anyway I also think its great for people that are not celiac but have problems digesting gluten. My husband also takes one when he eats a lot of gluten and it helped him to feel better!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I didn’t feel any difference. I’m coeliac, so I’m not eating gluten. But contamination can happen. By studies, looks like gluten enzymes does have effects only in small intestines, from 6 to 9h from ingesting

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

It works well for gluten and dairy intolerance. Now I buy it instead Kirkman's production.

Posted on May 5, 2022

That actually works! I feel like I can now eat gluten (without overly indulging in it) more often.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

It's work to my allergies I will buy more 😊

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

The product is just perfect.

4057da38-30f5-4fba-b99b-cdc2460f6cc0
Posted on Mar 24, 2021

I take this after meals containing some gluten, as I try to manage my gluten-free diet. Re-ordered, as this supplement has kept me comfortable after meals, and continues to help gluten sensitivity at a reasonable price.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

This is an excellent product which I cannot get in U.K.it enables me to eat gluten .Just pop in a tablet at the start of meal. Very quick delivery

Posted on Jan 11, 2021

I use these enzymes after gluten food or with diary products. It's goos, reduces intestinal gas and helps me to feel comfortable. No bad reactions.

Posted on Jan 7, 2021

I take two caps whenever I've had too much pastry or pasta, the supplement helps digest food much quicker. I'm going to experiment with other types of food and see what happens.