Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Great Vegan Cookie

A big sized cookie that's rather soft with quite a few white chocolate chips that melt in your mouth. There aren't a lot of macadamia nuts, just a few. The coconut flavor is not very intense so you could still enjoy this one even if you don't like coconut. The cookie is not dry, it's rather doughy, soft and a bit crumbly. They are nicer than Lenny and Larry both taste and texture wise although you can still feel the plant protein. They are great for vegan diets or for any other types of diet. The single packaging is convenient.

6911be1b-1bab-4ce7-b885-de5430bee952
44019132-4b95-450a-9398-acada48220b3
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Very good taste. I like. It kind of feels like it has protein. I will not comment on the price, since I got it from a promotion and it was profitable. Ah yes, I will say that the packaging is very convenient... The portion is enough to satisfy both my hunger and my sweet tooth. Excellent product and quality, I recommend. Chocolate is my favorite

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

My first thought was that it is sooo much better than the Lenny & Larry's White Choc Macadamia! You can taste the peanut butter, sweet and a lots of white chocolate. It's dense, but no protein powder taste. It was a pleasant experience, great quality. Would purchase it again.

8097af4b-3d7b-4224-a3fd-f3b4830d54aa
1afdcc19-16f1-4780-b309-56d82d09998d
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

These cookies are just perfect for a sweet protein snack. The taste of White chocolate and macadamia are perfectly balanced, and they mix very well with the peanut. The cookie is soft and filling, just half is enough to feel satisfied (unless you're very hungry) and the nutritional values are great. I am ordering again

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This wasn't a bad protein cookie but it tasted kinda heavy. A lot sweeter than I expected and the texture is quite boring. I was hoping more crunchy, chunky texture with macadamia and coconut but they are barely there. So if you like soft cookies this may good for you. Overall the taste isn't horrible but I know there is better protein cookies out there so I wouldn't buy this again.

30f62d69-5168-45d7-a36c-0c7869cbecd3
e1bf6bd0-c363-46d9-b0ea-3eff6b6bd940
59f0de01-b66b-4baa-9bea-9b455e873b63

Quite good for what it is. It's definitely much better than loads of protein bars I've tried, but if you're looking for a sweet, indulgent treat, then this might not be a good option for that. It has a subtly sweet coconut flavor. And while it has white-chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, they're not very pronounced and the coconut kind of takes over. Still, for something nice-tasting and packed with protein (along with being vegan and gluten-free) this is an excellent option!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This the first time I tried the product and so far the taste is decent. The cookie is huge so it took me 2 days to finish it. This is great if you want to supplement your protein in take. Size is good and ingredients look pretty ok. Quality is soft and edible.

giuly
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

it has a much better taste compare to other protein cookies on the market.i received in middle of winter so it was hard, i put it in microwave for20/30 seconds and it become soft and chewy. i have to said it was a bit hard to digest probably because it contains palm oil that's the only bad point. keep you full for couple of hours.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

These are the best vegan protein cookies I’ve had! Just half of one of these is very filling and satisfying. They also have a nice soft texture compared to other brands that tend to be too dry in my opinion. This is my favorite flavor they make.

Posted on May 28, 2022

A pampering and delicious protein cookie with no side effects. A really sweet treat. You can divide into 2 and split into two portions during the day with coffee or tea.