Posted on Jun 30, 2022
ONE OF THE BEST amino comlexes I ever tried!!! READ BELLOW!

I'm a fit girl and needed some amino complex and BCAA for my GLUTES :) and decided to try this one. I take it as written 1 scoop during my workout! The result and quality is perfect! Your muscles get more energy, endurance and the workout goes much easier but the recovery faster. Even if you're on a diet, you can take it in combination with a protein shake and it will give you even more benefits. Regarding the taste, strawberry-watermellon is perfect, but one thing to mention is due to so many ingredients and it's composition, size of jar is big, . If taken as written on package, it will be for about one month but I'm sure you'll continue taking these and buy again!!! THUMBS UP if you like my review!

90a65bc1-362f-4c7c-93f9-753e24591521
Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I am CrossFit athlete and I need to recovery after workout.Muscletech Amino Build have a good taste and very good BCAA ingredient.I also use this BCAA with diet.Size very good and 40 servings enough for me per months.Finally I did like this product.I recommended for every athletes.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This is my favourite flavour from the quality muscletech BCAAs. I have been using these with my workout for a year now and I see benefit and have yet to experience any post workout pain since I started. Very high end stuff that lasts a while. Definitely get your money's worth.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

the taste is good, but do not mix more than one cup in a shaker with a 600ml size. I used it during workout. With a correct diet I think this shake makes no damages. I already started the second package.

58c03885-e6f9-46e8-997a-dbbbca7fe9f9
01f8f4ff-af41-4e92-a443-ca8e5f121386
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

This is my first time buying a BCAA product and I totally recommend this during your fitness workout. It totally helps your energy recovery and endurance and the flavor tastes great!

7b245789-b7be-4829-816c-4c13c8e345b5
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Originally, I chose this specific one because of the amino ratio. 2:1:1. There's two very important features about this product. One it gives me an energy boost before my workout, cutting out the need for pre-workout formula. Two, I have a noticeably faster recovery post-workout. I forgot to order it a few months back and went a couple weeks without it, I didn't think it would be a big deal, but honestly, I was definitely more sore and which prolonged my recovery, adding the need for more rest days. Ever since then I have made sure to keep it stocked. Before I started purchasing it online, I would purchase it at CVS or GNC but they didn't always have it in stock, so I did end up trying other brands. Honestly, this one not only tastes better (fruit punch flavor) but it also seems to work best for me. Each bottle lasts me about a month. Just so you know how serious I am about this product, I added a photo showing the number of times I've purchased it just from Amazon alone. Highly recommend it for people who are actively muscle building and are looking for that extra boost to their nutrition.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Very high quality, lots of good ingredients, taste is the best of any amino I tried so far and the size is perfect. Good for recovery and endurance, love the influence on my workout

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Another great product from Muscletech. Great flavour and solubility. Somehow more ingredients fit in almost the same amount of powder when compared to older products.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Good Intra workout without caffeine like most of the other products. Pleasant taste and is not over-sweet.