Page 1 - Reviews - Nairn's, Oat Grahams, Gluten Free, Original, 5.64 oz (160 g) - iHerb
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

It’s so good that I have to leave a good review for it ! It’s totally worth the price and it comes in 4 little packs that very handy.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Another nice gluten-free diet snack! Small size package, nice serving for bringing to school to eat. Nice taste and not too sweet. Nice Quality. Simple ingredients are used. Waiting for back in stock! Would love to try other favour as well but the original favour already very good taste.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I love this brand! My favorite is either this one or the ginger one but I also like the chocolate chip one a lot too, they’re all really good. Crunchy and tasty and not too sweet. Just the right amount for a little snack and is quite filling. I’ve purchased this brand several times. I am waiting for them to be back in stock! One day I would love to make s’mores with these.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

A healthier alternative to other biscuits, not the kind of crispy but i like this softer texture. The ingredients are quite good compared to other available choices at supermarket, can be daily snacks with this serving and packaging.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

These are like a slightly less sweet graham cracker! So delicious and a product from Scotland! My Grandpa is hooked on these ever since he received them as a gift!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

My new favorite cookie!Iread that oats aregood for fatigue and tried it and it works!ButNairn products are most delicious oaty oats! I ear them slowly and taste them carefully the oatness is so sweet! Great with coffee or cocoa!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Really intense ginger flavor but not artificial feeling. Enjoyable treat and great for a more adventuresome s’mores when paired with vegan dandy marshmallows and your favorite vegan dark chocolate! We have liked all the varieties of this graham company!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I liked eating these with a bit of cheese. They weren't salty or sweet so you could eat them plain/butter them or add a topping.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

These are in individual packs of 3-4 biscuits which I found useful. They have a good texture and definitely taste more like a digestive biscuit than a sweet cookie.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Just because these are gluten free doesn't mean they aren't delicious and satisfying. They are my favorite treat. Even better than regular graham crackers.