4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I bought this supplement for my 65 years old mother who suffers from varicose veins and deep veins thrombosis. She takes this supplement together with Grapeseed extract and applying cream with horse chestnut extract on her legs. My mum's legs don't get swollen anymore also she noticed that she does not have any unpleasant sensation as she used to have before we started this therapy. We see dramatic improvement in wellbeing of my mother's legs. Highly recommend it.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I have a lot of visible veins from my thighs to my lower legs. At times, I suffer from cramps. I believe it has got to do with the circulatory system on my legs. I am taking this Horse Chestnut together with Diosmin Hesperidin. Hopefully, this combination can help lessen the visible veins on my legs and reduce the leg cramps.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

You know, while I was taking (3 months) these pills, I forgot about the pulling pain in my legs. But when I stopped taking them, the pain again made itself felt. Very good composition and I think I'll continue taking courses.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Horse chestnut helps heal wounds of the rectum, especially haemorrhoids. I have been taking the product for a few days now and I already feel better.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

I guess you have to take this for longer periods to see some real results. I can’t say it works or doesn’t. I took this pills for 2 months in a row, not significant changes

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

after taking 1 bottle I didn’t understand anything, but I think that you need to drink these pills for at least 2-3 months to see the effect.

Posted on Apr 19, 2021

I really like this product! My legs used to ache after standing up all day teaching, but they don't now, and I think this is the main reason. I'm very happy it is combined with grape seed. I wish they put larger quantities into their bottles, though. I really hate to waste plastic containers with only a small amount of product.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Bought to use for hemorrhoids but not really seeing much results. So I can't comment much on how good this is. Probably will not re-purchase.