Posted on Jun 22, 2022
Good

I've been taking this magnesium for over a year now, and I really like it. I just take one scoop with warm water and within 30 minutes I am able to sleep. It helps me get a normal nights rest. It doesn't make me feel groggy, just relaxes me.

Sergiu Anisei
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The only thing I didn't do when I first tried it was used the hot water so it was just mixed and I drink it like that. I thought the taste was pretty good although I didn't have many high hopes for that. You definitely need the hot water because it creates a chemical reaction. It will fizz and bubble just like soda and then once you stir it enough it will all go away. The best thing about it is that it is a tiny little container but has 75 servings! Definitely worth the money!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Super helpful for someone with IBD and tastes delicious too! Sometimes magnesium oxide isn't enough and magnesium citrate isn't easily accessible. The biggest benefit is that get rid of stubborn constipation and abdominal bloating. The packaging is a little smaller than I expected, but the serving size (of the scoop) relieves your worries. I sometimes mix it with other powdered drinks, but by itself it's still smooth and great.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I got this for my sibling who’s very picky about taking supplements, and she loves this product. The dosage is just at the right amount. Usually we’d get loose bowels if we take too high dosage, but this is around 300mg per scoop, so its effective and we can feel the benefits. I personally take this after working out to help with the muscle cramps - good quality.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I think I have made the right choice for magnesium product in citrate form and the amount of servings vs its price. I hope iHerb will frequently give discounted prices. Looking forward to the shipment to arrive.

1ab52eba-ab9a-4a9b-a176-c22deeab424e
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I have chronic pain and am on medication that causes constipation-this is a lifesaver! Also helps my muscles relax. Can easily adjust dose. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I have been using this quality magnesium product for a couple of months now and I am feeling, sleeping and exercising better. It is very convenient, I will continue using and advising my friends of the mix

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Tastes good. Has stevia rather than sugar or artificial sweeteners, which is important. Contains the citrate form rather than carbonate which a lot of the other powders have. Prefer this form as the carbonate is a strong antacid and can affect digestion.

Posted on May 23, 2021

This is the first time I purchased magnesium Citrate. Normally I take Magnesium Malate at midday and Glycinate at night. Recently I had a conversation with my doctor who advised to try an addition of magnesium Citrate as well and I've chosen Natural Factors Tropical Drink Mix for my morning routine. It helps with the muscle pain and good for kidneys.