4.8

Based on 13,300 Ratings
11,520
1,307
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Very easy to swallow! They are on the bigger side but very heavy so they don’t float when you take a sip of water. No fish taste and going down and I do get the burps sometimes but they don’t have a fishy taste coming up either. Packaging is high quality and secure with a plastic tamperproof seal built in the cap and another seal on the inside of the bottle. It may be too soon for me to see benefits as I have only been taking them for about 10 days but my joint pain has already decreased. I am using these with estrosense to help balance my hormones after having an ovary removed at under 30years old

3d3f5a12-89ad-459b-88ed-7e5f2d863c50
ca16a7e1-49b3-43a9-ade4-74596091ba1e
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Omega 3 with EPO is good combination for women, omega 3 helps to reduce cholesterol, evening primerose oil is better known to maintain women's health. I take it regularly after eat many cholesterol food and near and during period times. the softgel is quite big, need to swallow with more water.

08962817-9212-4609-9308-e97c0f18a8fa
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,830

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I purchased this product for my wife, who is 40 years old, during her pregnancy and it has been incredibly beneficial for her. She has noticed that her hair and skin are glowing and her joint inflammation has been significantly reduced. This product contains a high concentration of Omega 3, as well as fish oil and flaxseed, and she was pleased to find that it had no fishy flavor.

78efd3f0-8aee-415b-850b-a2164a771343
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love this! I take 2 capsules a day and they have no smell or fishy aftertaste, are in good size and easy to swallow. The Trio oils you get in this RXOmega-3 is like a dream combination for us ladies and is in pharmaceutical quality! Having taken them for almost a month now, I honestly feel more energized and also seeing improvement in hair and skin and subsiding joint pain too! This is an essential supplement every women should take! Highly recommended!!

19e79eb4-6810-4f20-a6da-9c28dce84c22
0f33228e-1542-4f22-8a11-fc8d8876a60e

I love this RxOmega-3 is because it has not only fish oil, also evening primrose and flaxseed oil. It is like a good All-in-1 whereby I don't have to buy fish oil, evening primrose oil and flaxseed oil separately. With that being said, the capsules tend to be quite big. Have a little difficulty swallowing it though but it is manageable. At times I do have occasional burp that emit some fishy smell but it doesn't happen always. The capsules have a nice lemony yellow color. It is also affordable and economical as it lasts about 2 months of supply. It is generally good for ladies as it supports heart health, flexible joints and radiant skin.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Started taking 2 capsules daily for the past few months and I must admit I have not gotten as many breakouts as before so these must be of good quality and doing what they are intended to do. They are tasteless, easy-to-swallow capsules with no noticeable scent. My scars also heal better and faster. No fishy burps. Package arrived intact. Great to have both evening primrose oil and fish oil, as well as flaxseed oil in a single capsule. Will be repurchasing but hopefully price does not increase

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I adore this Omega! It consists all the types of necessary fats in your healthy diet. It provides good quality and size of pillows. Also you need to take only 2 caps per day which is very comfortable! It can help improve your hair, nails and skin state, also it consists a primrose oil which is good for woman and their health. You you stick to a healthy diet you must include this supplement on your daily basis😇

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Bought this RxOmega-3 as it contains all essential oils eg fish oil, evening primrose and flaxseed benefits to support heart health, flexible joints and radiant skin. A wholesome dietary supplement for all women for a more beautiful YOU! My wife loves it, kudos to WomenSense Natural Factors! Please click "like" if you like my review, thanks.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022
1,280
8,455

This supplement good benefits for women. Good for health, heart, inflammation, joints, skin and hormone balance. Omega help to reduced cholesterol , when we age everything change metabolism is so bad , this supplement is good for women. I like ingredients, fish , evening primrose and flax oil Great quality and price. It's big size bottle. I interesting on women sense line. Will buy the Estrosense as well. 🐟🐟