Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Good

there is no strong scent or smell. the panty liner is soft and has a cottony feel to it. i also like the size of it as i am a plus size woman. makes me feel dry and clean. my only issue is that the panty liner does not hold its shape

077477c3-d2aa-4ed1-be68-7fcce30607ca
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

These are fantastic! They are compact, individually wrapped, and could fit in a wallet/wristlet. I wasn't expecting much from these, as my reason for purchasing them was I recently had surgery and I have to do quite a bit of hopping, and no amount of kegels can save me from the occasional leakage. After reading the reviews, it was wonderful to find a panty liner that was on the natural side, that actually got good reviews, and was reasonably priced. The individual packaging was pre-warned in a review as well, so I knew exactly what to expect when they arrived... or so I thought! They are so incredibly soft and flexible, the adhesive is sturdy and strong without leaving any marks after being removed, and they are wonderfully absorbent. Although panty liners in general are not something I normally use, I may wind up keeping these around once my cast is removed, and I will definitely be recommending them to my friends who use them. Thanks to everyone who wrote such helpful reviews!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

My fav panty liner!!! The texture of the pad is comfortable, it’s fairly thin and it doesn’t move around; also it has a firm shape even after 3-4 hours!

Arahaeldes
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Love the product, it's great for traveling. They are individually packed though so if you are averse to unnecessary packaging don't get this

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

First time using. Normally I use Natracare but I didn’t like the glue so much it comes off easily. But Naty has good grid on to my undies!! so good I also use for my kids diaper as well.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

It’s good has no scent or smell and it is better than the other organic panty liners because it stays longer and breaks up less the quality is good

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

This is a great product. I took one start off as each item is wrapped individually and it's not ecological. I didn't know this when I bought it.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

It saddens me to have to write this. When I first discovered these liners they were hands down the best natural ones I had found. They appeared to be discontinued at some point so I jumped at the chance to buy when I found them here. I bought 5 packs and couldn't be more disappointed with how much the quality had changed! They no longer stick well, so they bunch and shift throughout the day. On top of that, they disintegrate as the day progresses. Not sure why they changed them, but I've since had to move on to another brand. :(

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Not pleased as there are little crevices that seem to open up upon wearing and is shows the plastic barrier. With that, I don't think they work very well, but it is just my opinion. Difficult to find liners that work well, are comfortable and don't bunch up. I see other reviews the newer version not as good as the old, so this might be the issue. I wouldn't purchase again as there are other one's that work better, are cruelty free, but not perfect.