Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This comes in a small bottle. Exfoliates skin very well. I think this is suitable for a sensitive skin. After applying there is no need to moisturise the skin. Works perfectly. I haven’t noticed any flavour but it’s neutral. Gently exfoliates and good for a daily use. I am satisfied with the quality.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

love the texture and how it works on my face.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

it's good to my skin,removed unwanted pimple dark spot

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

my skin glow great great great

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Amazing quality, works really well

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The taste is pleasant! Purifies the skin! Use does not hurt! The quality of the size of the packaging composition corresponds! The frequency of use does not harm the skin, but only makes it better

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

It feels quite pleasant on the skin, it is very important that its use is after washing the face. The size is practical, small and has a good amount of product, very good quality. We use it by adults and younger people, adolescents.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Honestly, I did not quite understand what it was. I thought it was soap but written not to wash. I'll try a little more and at most update the review, but it's pretty sticky.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I didn’t like it at all (it’s very sticky, it takes a long time to absorb, I tried it on my face and body.