Posted on Jun 1, 2022
Beyond expectation!

This is beyond my expectation. I always searched for a hand cream with macadamia oil, finally got to try this. The creamy texture is just right, not too light, but not too heavy. I wish the smell is a little bit less for my sensitive-to-fragrance nose, but I can still handle that. Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Smell of the cream is gentle . I liked that It absorbs and moisturizes immediately giving your skin smooth and relaxing feeling. I use it frequently as the package allows to take it everywhere . It was beneficial to moisturize elbow dry skin. The size of tube is good and worth the money paid for it.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Smells very good, absorbing very quickly and feeling soft and silky smooth. As good as my USD50 Guelain hand cream. Amazing quality and hidden gem.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

my hand skin feel recovering even use at once, good smell, to be repeated order in very short time.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Excellent for fast absorption. Smoothens dry skin. Love Nivea and product If you found my review helpful, please approve with a like. THx

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the smell, but, not really moisturizing, and the cost vs. the price is…disproportionate, I’d say, but, again, smells fanTASTIC!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

very nice smell, fast absorption, feels great

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Nice smell, good for dry hands. good quality cream.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Very moisturizing and not too greasy