Page 1 - Reviews - Noble Jerky, Vegan Jerky, Chipotle, 2.47 oz (70 g) - iHerb

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

This vegan jerky is quite good. It is not fake spicy, which I often find to be a problem with chipotle-flavored things. My meat-eating partner likes them too. You'd not mistake them for real jerky, but they still have the chewy satisfaction of a jerky-esque snack.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

The texture is good: nice and chewy. I like the seasoning: it is heavily seasoned, although it could be a bit spicier for my taste. Then again, I like really spicy food, so for most people this is probably sufficient. And I think the price is fine for the quantity. My only issue is that I find it is way too sweet.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Pretty spicy, but if you eat a lot at once without drinking. And so, if you eat it as a bite or as a snack - that's it. Vegan meat from soy, there are pieces both large and small. Yummy.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I was pleasantly surprised by this. The soy protein mimicked the texture of beef jerky really well! The flavour is super spicy, with a building heat, as you eat more. The serving size seems small, but it’s actually really filling - the bag, portioned out over two snacks, kept me full for hours. I actually am surprising myself by recommending these.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I've always bought the noble vegan jerky teriyaki flavor. But this Chipotle flavor is my new favorite! It's a great snack and and the texture and taste is very similar to beef jerky.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Lovely texture and tastes amazingly like jerky! Spice level is just about right as well, jerky is not really my thing but I bought these to try and they are definitely a good replacement for those transitioning to plant-based and still craving this snack.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I tried four different flavors of vegan jerky by this brand and this was my favorite. I was expecting it to just taste spicy but it had a real Mexican chipotle sauce flavor that I enjoyed. I don’t think I care enough to buy it again but it was interesting to try one time. Overall not my favorite vegan jerky but decently tasty.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Too spicy for us, besides that the flavor is ok. The texture is jerky-like. We cut it to bits and used a s spicy seasoning in salads and stews.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This one tasted a bit better, but it is still not real food jerky. Iherb is always out of real jerky, so I had to order trhis. But hopefully real jerky will be in stock soon.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Texture is a bit tough, but pretty well flavored. I prefer the Louisville Vegan Jerky over this. The Chipotle is definitely better than the Original flavor.