4.7

Based on 12,200 Ratings
9,873
1,539
Posted on May 7, 2022

I was looking for it !!! Good quality it help my gut with solvable fiber!! In economics package lots of benefits It’s make you feel full just drink a lot of water I mean a lot or you will have constipation, for the taste at first it was strange but you can add it to fruit smoothie or soup, I love it

881e3226-a034-405d-9434-5ae1b0d6ad70
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

A large amount of psyllium powder at a great price from a good company. The product is odorless and tasteless but has considerable health benefits. We add a little to healthy pastries, the amount is enough for a long time. What is more, since the product absorbs liquids, you must drink a lot.

e8d32e65-8504-4112-85e9-2c3cef6e9d9d

Easily my favorite diet supplement! More research continues to emerge on the gut-brain axis. Adding healthy fibers is a good way to benefit your digestion and improve intestinal support. I don't notice the taste and you get no additives. It's just 100% psyllium (I like pure ingredients). I always notice the benefits when taking psyllium!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I purchased this product to make diet warabimochi, and it worked perfectly. Warabimochi is a Japanese dessert traditionally made with starch that tends to be high in carbs. The idea is to substitute with psyllium husk to make a sticky/slimy mass so that it is low in calories and carbs and high in fiber. Here' my recipe. Mix 1 scoop of psyllium husk, 10oz of water, and 3 packets of Spenda in a small sauce pan. Whisk vigorously. Heat on medium high until the mixture becomes thick for 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer the mixture in a container and chill in the refrigerator. Cut in bite sizes, dust with kinako (roasted soy powder) and Splenda mixture, and serve. Cocoa powder works as well.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Naturally high in fibre, husk powder can be taken as a fibre supplement or used in gluten-free baking.Went to low carb pancakes. I make a weeks worth at a time. 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats (have sugar but slow release) 1/5 cup greek yogurt (high protein at 22g/serving) 6 eggs, 1.5 cups skin milk and a teaspoon of the husk powder to keep it together. I like these more than normal pancakes now and they are tons healthier.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

I have paid a lot more for Psyllium husk powder, but this is the highest quality one I have found. The powder helps my sensitive gut and both the powder and the whole husk are great for anyone with intestinal problems. Combined with any juice (organic, no sugar added) it mixes easily and tastes very good. Powder needs to be mixed and drunk quickly otherwise thickens too much. Easy way to add fiber and head off any problems in the gut. The 1.5 package is the one to get for best value, I think.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

i am grateful i was able to procure some recently. i don't know why but NOW brand psyllium husk powder has been hard to find being out of stock everywhere. i've tried many psyllium husk powders before i found Now brand, and in the interim i tried a couple more and did not find a compatible product. i prefer NOW psyllium husk powder and if i cannot get it i will substitute Metamucil. for the reasons i prefer NOW, easily mixes in water and doesn't stick to the bottom of the small, clear, real glass (not plastic) i use, does not have a repulsive taste, easy to swallow, and does the job for regularity...i have not been able to find a suitable /comparable product. i hope NOW psyllium husk powder comes back and stays in stock.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Great source of fiber. I add this to mashed cauliflower after steaming for about 20minutes in a pot. We do this in order to make vegetable fufu! It's so delicious and the healthiest option of carbs that we eat with our native vegetable soups. The Quality of the psyllium powder is unbeatea

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Being a vegan for years I thought I was getting enough fiber, but I was clearly wrong. I still had stomach issues despite eating a better diet than I used to when I ate animal products. When I discovered Now's psyllium husk powder, I noticed a difference and it was for the best. When the Now kind was out of stock I tried other brands, but they didn't taste right, the texture was rough, and it didn't help me at all. I'm so glad I was able get Now's version recently since they went back in stock again. I'm back to being happy and feeling better.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

the quality of the ingredient looks good. I,m taking this as part of my daily diet as it have good source fiber which help in intestinal movement and benefit for constipation. the package of the product is in good shape. I like the powder as it does not have weird taste at a