Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Good quality, I can relax with this pacifier since my daughter keeps on biting on her pacifier ms, this one is strong and bpa free. Came with package of 3 which is great and price is reasonable. I am using this brand for almost 3 years now and after trying other products I can definitely recommend this one.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is a great product for its good quality, size and packaging. I use it for my baby and the ingredients that is made of are BPA free. I really like it and highly recommend it.

047993c7-bde3-4d2b-80c1-36c770be0640
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

My baby takes only NUK pacifiers. One pacifier in a set is with glow-in-the-dark effect, easy to find in the dark in a baby’s crib.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Great quality and Iherb has the best price for NUK Pacifiers.

My baby girl favorite 🤩 the size is more than good , high quality, the package and the price are super

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

A girl 3 years old likes them very much, espacially the one that light in the dark.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

The item was superb and good. Immensely pleasing packaging. Delivery was superb. Item is of first-rate quality."

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

love this NUK orthodontic, very good quality, very good price

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

那個夜光的有點難哄睡 XD baby kept distracted by the "glow in the dark"pacifier at night

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I think the quality is good but my baby doesn’t seem to like this particular flat shape of a pacy