Posted on May 20, 2022

This is a great product and one of the few organic psyllium products I have found. Pure ingredients, great for gut health and benefit to overall health.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Very good item, high quality. No extensive filler ingredients. Excellent condition and meets expiration date within proper packaging age. Glass bottles are perfect! I like the source and packaging!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

An easy way to incorporate psyllium into my diet. The capsules are great for traveling. I like that its organic and veg. Will buy again

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I take 6 capsules with each meal. Helps keep me a "regular guy". ;-) The capsules do NOT have a taste, which cannot be said of some others I have tried. Some foods have a subtle taste, which can be spoiled by the taste of a capsule.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My cat has constipation. Vet suggests to give him psyllium fiber. It is organic and easy to admistrate.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Excellent product, great packaging! It comes in a dark glass bottle.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

A great product, the best I’ve ever used for my digestive issues. Very good price and super shipping. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I take just one in the morning and it makes me go very naturally. I will keep buying.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

They help do the job...what else can I say...

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Great but best to be taken with adequate amount of water