Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Best Cookies Ever!!!

We love this cookie mix. the quality of the ingredients is amazing. they taste just like homemade cookies that are made from scratch. the amount of servings you get is amazing. the recipe on the back is very simple to follow. This mix has a lot of healthy benefits too.

Posted on May 25, 2022

This mix makes delicious cookies. It's great to be able to choose our own add-ins (compatible with multiple allergies), and we don't miss the gluten at all.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Yum! excellent mix to easily make grain free cookies. it's a bit on the sweet side, so I added extra almond flour. but a great way to make a quick 'healthy-ish' dessert!

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

Gluten free was what I was looking for. And it’s a simple mix so I could choose what I prefer in my cookies. I added raisins for my first batch. For my second batch I added raisins and cranberries. It was delicious and easy to make. Anyone can do it. My little kid loves it. I have bought 4 more boxes.

9bba32ad-c5d7-423e-bef1-5201170052a4
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

It's really tasty but it's too sugary for me, if it was a little less sugary, it would definitely be one of my favorite products that I can buy all the time.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Didnt like this as much as other cookie mixes tried before. Found it too sweet and kinda too crunchy. Like as if the cookies were fried.

Posted on May 29, 2022

We use coconut oil instead of butter and even on AIP I can take these! Lots of praises

Posted on May 12, 2022

my son loved them so much. he does not put it on the ground. is a registered product.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Another great ottos product. The cookies were how I like them, chewy,