Posted on Jun 11, 2022
great product

the product is great especially for acne prone skin. I use it daily at night. I add few drops of almond oil because the cream alone dries out my face. the quality is great. The scent not so good. The size is ok. packaging was great. visible results after about 2 weeks.

38328e83-1229-4db9-86a2-f131e7a39d8b
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I bought this about a week ago. It does lighten dark spots. Do not know how much it lighten dark or even age spots over a period of time. The directions say give it a month for the full effect to notice. Ninety Five percent sure it works on acne scars. I bought it for an acne scar and being over 50. It does have rentinol in it. Rentin A might only offer a slightly better improvement. Ask a skin specialist for a professional and better opinion. Did notice after four days after applying this product on a very recent surgery scar. I noticed a big difference in lightening of color. I did apply some hydrocortisone ointment in addition to this scar. It's worth the price and recommend buying it.

b23c0461-fc12-4da3-9feb-0bf05e60c160
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This is my first jar and I am very impressed with the results it brought me! First, the texture is a bit thick, I tap instead of massage the cream on my face. I'm looking for cream to lighten my dark spots on the cheeks and even skin tone. This cream really helps! In about 2 weeks time, skin tone became more even, and my dark spots became less visible. After 4-week use, I can use the word "Amazing" to describe this cream!! It does all it claims! Mositure well, smooth my skin, lighten spots, more even tone, my skin looks brighten and younger. Really perfect! Highly recommend to aging skin. And I love the light scent as well. Good quality and great price!!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I've used this for a bit and it has definitely helped my dark spots. I have a few on one of my shoulders and it has faded drastically. I don't have to use much and a little goes a long way. I highly recommend it. The smell is not bad at all and actually very light.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I like the smell, it’s so relaxing. However, I really don’t like the texture, it’s hard to be absorbed, which I needed to rub my face a lot of time to make it absorbed otherwise it would leave a white layer on it. Never apply on wet face, even a little bit wet, as it would make it stay on top of skin. I still give it 3 star, as no shiny face when I wake up in the morning, though I felt a dry face after applying it. I like most of Palmer’s products, body lotion/ hand cream/face wash/coconut masks.. etc, but not this one.

60d5f414-5018-45ec-b320-ec4985cc951d
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

An excellent product, I chose between others for a long time, I chose this one and did not regret it, the exact description coincides with the product exactly. Everything came as a whole. I am very happy with the product. Delivery is fast. I'll take more. I recommend to buy!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I use this together with the day cream. It benefits those looking to lighten acne scars the most. The texture is drying so I tend to add a moisturizer, The quality is great, and the size of the package, is just nice to last at least a month or more.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022