Posted on May 20, 2022

The quality of Petitfee products never gives any doubts so I definitely knew that I would like this face mist too. This face mist moisturizes, soothes and refreshes my combination skin and also helps to calm down redness and irritation on sensitive skin. The package size is small but that's really comfortable for travelling. The face mist have a herbal scent but it's not annoying at all. I use this mist during the day to hydrate and refresh my skin, especially like that in the warm season.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Light scent, nice packaging. It’s a big spray considering the price point. I’ve just started using it and haven’t seen the full benefits, but I like applying this after shower before moisturizer. Feels very light and absorbs right in. It seems to be suitable for sensitive skin.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This face mist helps hydrate, soothe and refresh the skin. The bottle is not too big but I find it sprays a fine mist so you don’t need to use a lot. It has a mild herbal scent which is pleasant. I re-apply this mist during the day to instantly hydrate and refresh my complexion.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Very fine mist and absorb quickly on your skin. It gives a very nice and refreshing finish. I am loving it to cool down my face in this retching hot Texas summer

Posted on May 22, 2022

This facial spray is a perfect mid-day refresher and helps add moisture to any dry areas. The spray is very fine and does not mess up my makeup.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Nice fine mist. It has 49% centella which is amazing for sensitive irritation skin. I like to use it when my skin feels dry and also after cleansing

I have been using this spray for my face and it has been helpful it does calm my skin a bit after i wash it or apply aztec clay mask. It lasts a long time i plan on using it completely. It doesnt leave my skin oily slight herbal scent not too much it feels pretty much like a light water essence i think. I have cystic acne with red scarring.

f029a47c-1c16-41bd-b765-9f6c4bbbd82f
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

no scent. really is calming. I use in the morning after showering. love this spray.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Lovely mist! I use it in the morning when I’m time poor before work. Lovely scent not overpowering. Great packaging and spray !

Posted on May 17, 2022

I love it!! It leaves my skin feeling very refreshed. I feel like it has even helped my acne