Posted on Aug 24, 2021
Good! Pls bring in the other 6 flavours too!

A slight kick! I prefer this flavour to white cheddar! I hope IHerb brings in the other flavours available such as Pizza, Onion & Sour Cream, Stupid Hot, Dill Pickle, Smoky Jalapeno & Cheese Ranch! They all sound delicious! Pls sell those too!!!!

432e0044-5850-426b-855b-2fb781c54b8d

This tiny 50g pack is supposed to have 4 serving sizes, but the chicharrones were so tasty, I had them all at once. Say goodbye to portion control! You definitely have to be very mindful to portion it out for this to be a snack rather than a meal, especially if watching your diet. I preferred this one over the salted butter one. And might I add, the salted butter was really good. How can anyone not love nacho cheddar! The fact that they threw in garlic powder and spices here, big yes. That said, the macros for this are fairly clean and unlikely to do much damage to your diet if indulging once in a while. Am going to have to try all the flavours available on iHerb!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This brand has the best pork rinds, I've tried others that are cheaper but are more greasy and you find a lot of tiny rinds that are way too hard. These are better quality and are always fluffy. I imagine myself munching on a Doritos replacement with this flavor. Just be careful not to overeat! The White Cheddar is also a good alternative, it is less salty and with lower kcals.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I'm on a low carb diet and I was simply looking for a snack that could satisfy me and I was surprised! The quality of this snack is incredible. Very crunchy, salty and the cheddar flavor is very present. The size is medium and it is possible to share with someone. I'm in love!

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I am so happy that this is keto diet friendly because it doesn't contain sugar! Even my non dieting friends love the taste! They did complain that for such a big size package, the quantity is really little though but I guess this quality snack is worth it since it's still rather affordable.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Although it's only 49.5 grams, its actually a sizable bag as this pork rind is more on the airy sort, very light & crunchy. I would prefer something harder like a corn chip kind of crunch, this is somewhat like a salted popcorn kind of crunch. Not sure if it makes sense to you! It still makes a good emergency low carb snack nonetheless. I keep the open pack in the refrigerator to prevent it from going soft, whenever the savoury munchies hit, I pop a couple to satisfy it. Click like if this helped!

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

An alternative for the chips. I did not try such texture before and it is something new to me. But it is a bit salty and I would like to try something else next time.

79620452-d51b-430d-9e88-11cd2c280b99
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I love pork rinds and there is no place in Israel I get these. I get them fresh with great flavor. I can eat whenever and however I want. As a part of a meal, with Sunnyside eggs, or as a snack with melted chess. Yummy!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Excellent quality! Love the minimal ingredients and tastes great. Fabulous as a snack or as nachos for a meal. Got multiple servings out of the one size bag.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Wow where to start? I live a ketogenic longevity, this snack is really a snack reminiscent of French fries, fun to snack on and it adds calories without adding carbs at all. Just a pleasure, I do not stop ordering them.