Page 1 - Reviews - Primal Kitchen, Avocado Oil, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

This works wonderfully well for deep frying. We all know that you need a good oil with high temperature to deep fry and avocado is one of them. The after-taste of the product is delicious, you didn't get the “sick” feeling of eating fried food. I had to try on fries, tofu, shrimp, etc.

992eb9b4-bf39-4adc-ac4a-87b558ed13be
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I did a keto haul from iHerb and one of the things I got was this avocado oil. I use it to panfry my lemon & pepper salmon and it tastes so good. Especially good for those on a keto journey. I will order this again for sure. Highly recommend this to those who are doing keto!

e1411293-6013-4649-bd1d-1fdbc081f67f
Posted on May 15, 2022

The quality is excellent and clean. The ingredient is organic and you can use it for cooking healthy diet food. The size, taste and package is very good. There are many beneficial from this oil you can search for more information. Good for skin, hair, diet and it has good recommendation specially for including it in keto diet ..

Posted on May 10, 2022

All of Primal Kitchen's products contain superior ingredients. The quality is fantastic. This avocado oil is neutral tasting, so it is very good for cooking meat at high temperature, since the flavor is neutal and it has a high smoke point. The packaging has been improved. This new bottle has a much better cap. If you're on a diet that excludes seed oils like canola, avocado oil is a must-have.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I used it to cook the food, its very amazing, non sticky oil… and it doesn’t burn the food. The size and the quality for the Avocado oil is good comparing to other brands, and it makes the foods tastes delicious. Loved the package and the ingredients are safe and 100% organic

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I purchased this oil to make my diy hair oil. I got this oil at very reasonable price on iherb. Very good quality if you have sensitive skin. This oil is very moisturizing and nourishing for your scalp.Very nice packaging and good size for the price. Overall very happy with this purchase.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Im on keto so I cant use all types of oil. I use this oil for high temperature cooking and the quality seems great it doesn't have a strong flavour like coconut oil taste. because the size of the product it doesn't last long when cooking for a family but it is beneficial for the body and great for mu diet

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Avocado oil is as healthy as olive oil, but it has a neutral taste so is suitable for baking, as well as pan frying. Also has a high smoke point . Primal Kitchen avocado oil is one of the few avocado oils that are genuine - many avocado oil brands are blends, not pure avocado oil. Primal Kitchen is the real deal! iHerb has a great price, too...can't beat it! And it is in a dark, glass jar...to keep it better. I love it and cook with it all the time!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This is my second purchase. Avocado oil is healthy but choosing the right brand is very important. I was reading from the internet that this is one of "real" avocado brands. My body is very sensitive and reacts badly to bad oil but so far this one works well with me. Highly recommended.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

If you want to cook in high heat, fry things until crispy and have light flavoring from the oil, this should be the number one choice for now. Refined avocado oil has the highest 270C ( 520 °F ) smoke point which is the best healthy choice if you opt for fried food 🍲