Posted on Feb 2, 2022
とても素晴らしい!

The best and most underrated ingredient in this product is the choline, it gives you that mental focus that not other component gives you . But i don't recommend to drink this if you are physically tired or you might feel very anxious for the extreme quantity of stimulants .

Wow! This product is the one of the best pre workouts i've ever had, yes I can agree this product does give you some serious jitters but personally I love it. I work all the time sometimes I don't have the energy to exercise but soon as I take this I feel like a raging bull ready to break into some action. I wouldn't recommend for people who hate the jitters or to take for a late night workout because It will keep you up all night but other than that this product is awesome. Also Blue razz and lollipop punch are the two best flavors in my opinion.

Supplement Advice
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Intense hard kicking preworkout that will have you training like crazzy. Very good energy and also some nice pumps along the way.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This product has increased my metabolism. And I can do more exercises in a shorter period.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Good quality of product, great taste and texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

very nice and cool item

61a04590-38cc-4a87-bd20-646865fa31e6
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

super preworkout makes me focused & energized

1e5f82e3-c0f2-453a-b051-3abd12d64f74
Posted on Jan 8, 2021

Overall this pre-workout is awesome. It help me to get a great pump and a great focus! However the energy it provide is quite brutal and I would recommend it for advanced lifters. Just work like a charm.

Posted on Nov 1, 2020

I personally can get over apple flavor, but the important thing is that is gives me buzz, pump and energy before my training, which is not usuall because I have tried really a lot of different pre workout and homemade experients. :D

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

It’s hurting the stomach if you take it on empty stomach