Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This is so good, lightweight and odorless, I have oily skin and I use 3 drops of this at night mixing it with my moisture as my last step of my skin care routine and when I wake up my face and neck feels so soft, hydrated and not that much oily, also absorbs beautifully on its own. I don’t use the pump since I can’t measure the amount I want, I use a small dropper for it. Highly recommend

4178b816-d352-457b-a39b-e84692b508b3
bb19f62b-d302-4676-aa8d-6859986f1b90
9b77f87a-682f-44be-a6e9-bcf7faf9e978
Maituavit
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Gentle scent. I use it mainly for hair and scalp and I can notice a significant improvement in hair loss. Good quality, economical size, give my hair and scalp good moisturizing nutrition. Will buy the second one soon! I sprayed the oil over my comb to apply equally all over my hair.

d77d4edc-2f74-4dd5-9714-3c94667bc9c3
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Jojoba oil is an extremely effective natural moisturizer. It's best used on the face and neck as part of a skincare routine. It works for all skin types and is great for nourishing hydrating and soothing skin. When shopping around for jojoba oil, make sure it's 100% pure—organic, cold-pressed, unrefined—because processed oil that contains preservatives and other ingredients may irritate the skin and cause adverse side effects, such as eczema or allergic reactions.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I use it as a carrier for my anti-aging essential oils and together they work wonderfully ! Jojoba oil locks the moisture of the skin providing good hydration along the day even in very dry cities like Calgary/CA, it helps to keep my skin soft & firm . This one has very good quality and can be used for dry, falling hair as well. It provides nourishment for the skin and for the hair without clogging pores or being greasy.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I have only used the NOW Foods brand up until now and, let me tell you, the difference in quality is immediately apparent. This brand's is less runny and much more reminiscent of sebum. I love it. The packaging is also excellent. The glass is much healthier, and the squirt tap is much less messy. Don't hesitate in trying this brand!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I am happy with the scent and quality of this product. I can see the benefit and nourishment for my skin which is generally sensitive to other oils. The package size is also great value for the price. I am happy to use this product long term as my main moisturiser.

Oceans
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I LOVE THIS! I love jojoba oil but never used this brand, and I’m so happy I found this. It’s definitely jojoba so I’m happy with the oil itself, but most of my excitement comes from the bottle. It has a spritzer which makes it soooooo easy to apply ton my scalp, which I find difficult to do with most of my oils. I always feel like when I put it on my fingers. I’m either missing spots or applying waaaay too much trying to get to my scalp and end up looking gross and greasy. I have curly hair, and a lot of it, so the spritzer is super convenient. I simply part my hair, spray the section of my scalp, rub it in a bit, and voila! I have been mixing my own facial oils and wanted to try Jojoba as a carrier oil. I didn’t notice a scent, it’s lightweight and also moisturizing, a quality oil and a little goes along way. Jojoba Oil is great for your skin and I also use their Rosehip Seed, Castor, Lavender, Shampoo & Conditioner and their wonderful Healing Aloe Vera Gel. The Aloe Vera mixed with alcohol makes great hand sanitizer especially when Covid hit and you were unable to find any. All are high quality products at a very affordable price point. Try their products, you won’t be disappointed. I 100% recommend this to everyone. I will be purchasing again.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

PURA D’OR Vitamin E Oil is going to be your new favorite added oil to your skincare routine. Aside from its nourishing protection to your skin, Vitamin E Oil provides intense nourishment to your skin & face to help reduce skin damage. This includes inflammation, dryness, scars, and stretch marks. It also helps in softening the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of premature aging

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I have been using this for a while and it's the best jojoba oil I've used. It's got a nice consistency that makes it easy to spread on your face. There is no smell and I like that it's a pump and not a dropper.