Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I can't go to the bathroom everyday and when i do is hard and painful, after taking this pills every night i go 2 to 3 time before 12 of the afternoon of the next day and now I don't have gas, acid and feel like a feather, more agile faster and stronger I think is because I get the toxins out every day. Also i dont gain any pounds after eating in buffets 😅

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I have used it now for 7 days and I felt some minor improvements in my physical well-being. It's not "wow" but pretty okay.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I tried this product for the first time and it worked well on me. The first few days I didn't notice any particular effect but starting from day 4, I could feel that it was doing the job (I went more often to the toilets). I increased gradually the pills from 1 to 3 per day as recommended on the label (and no more than 7 days in a row). We have tablets for a few detoxes. I think I'll do another cleanse in a month or two.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

These are nice but can’t be taken long term consecutively. Either way they def help clean you out!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Excellent produtcs to be used

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Works quickly - great for gut health

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Great probiotic for cleansing. Highly recommended

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

The best one, no side effects.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Good results from a good product 👌